The Student Room Group

Just wondering if GOOD WOMEN/GIRLS STILL EXIST.

Hi ALL,

I've always been wondering if good women still exist because they are nowhere to be found nowadays. As a matter of fact,i think there's many good men out there waiting patiently to find a good woman,not all men are heartless and cruel. I wish all women are like my MAMA,she's the nicest woman in the whole world lol(I know some of you will say nobody can say evil things about his/her mother but that's the fact about my own mother) My advice to all the single and married women out there,if you are married please be submissive,caring and supportive to your husband(supportive in the sense of always encourage in whichever thing he choose to embark upon) and MEN please be honest to your wife,don't cheat on her. God knew MEN CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WOMEN and in vice versa,so let's marry for love and not just for physical attraction because that tends to be delusive. If you are still single,please look for good quality in your spouse and love him/her unconditional. Personally,I'm waiting patiently for love because true love is rare but I'm praying fervently to find one. I'm new here and i'm open for friendship on facebook ,simply search for OJCOOL.LUKMAN. Thanks for reading

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You don't deserve replies mate.
Reply 2
funny because most women would say the same thing about men. Good women DO exist. Be a good man and you'll find her, no offence but you seem like you still have some growing up to do, so do that so that you attract the right person
Reply 3
That is quite possibly the biggest pile of bull**** I have ever read in my entire ****ing life.

Sue me.
Reply 4
Are you allowed to use anonymous like this?
Reply 5
Abuse of anonymous + crazy christian or raging troll...
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Abuse of anonymous + crazy christian or raging troll...

Can we report people if they hide behind anon?
:lolwut:

try facebook mate...
Reply 8
Original post by getlucky.
Can we report people if they hide behind anon?

Yes. They will get warned if the Mods deem it to have broken rules.
Where do I even begin...
Reply 10
Someone please report this troll
i love how the majority of people who talk about "true love" actually haven't experienced it yet, and therefore don't even know whether it exists or not.

it's like saying "i desire to hunt down the giant squid", when you haven't even been fishing yet.
"please be submissive" ??

seriously?
Reply 13
LOL @ the fake fb acc
I'm sorry to have to inform you that the last good woman died yesterday. There are now no more good women in the world. That is the reason you will be forever alone. Not any other reason, like your mother issues or bad personality.
Original post by Piko_Piko
I'm sorry to have to inform you that the last good woman died yesterday. There are now no more good women in the world. That is the reason you will be forever alone. Not any other reason, like your mother issues or bad personality.

Well said :clap2:
Original post by Gunpowdergelatin
Well said :clap2:

:hat2:
Submissive and encouraging in everything? I'm good thanks. I'm not saying I'd never encourage them, but I wouldn't if I thought they were out of order. I blame it on too much reading, Anne Shirley and Jo March wouldn't put up with it.

Remember women, KNOW YOUR LIMITS :yep:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
No. There are no good women left AT ALL
Reply 19
This was an interesting post until I read the "please be submissive to your husband" bit. This is the 21st century, things have moved on and in relationships, no one should be submitting to each other, they should be equal 50/50 partnerships with no submitting whatsoever. Women don't have to submit to you, they are equal and you should realise that. Two people in a relationship should be supportive of each other and not be condescending or anything like that. So maybe change your way of thinking and you will be happier in the long term?

To answer your question, depends on what your idea of a good woman is. If your idea of a good woman is someone who is submissive, then yes there are those left but like I said, you shouldn't be looking for that. Would you like it if your wife/girlfriend forced you to submit to her? I'm sure you wouldn't.

If you mean is a good person who doesn't cheat or do bad things or whatever, then that is more complicated. There are good ones left but are you willing to go way out of your age range? Most of those are over the age of 30. Young women/girls aren't good these days. If she wants to go on holiday without you then that's the end of your relationship basically. They don't know what's right or wrong and they don't really have fixed personalities. But go for one who is the best of what you can get, has had the least one night stands, gets drunk only once a week etc. Then you should be good to go!

Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending