The Student Room Group

Hospital Pre Reg Applications - Where have you applied?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by s0600128
Hey it was one of the hospitals in east midlands, I got an email saying You have been placed on a reserve list and the hospital might decide to invite you for interview if their preferred candidates decline interview offers. If the hospital wants to interview you they will contact you via the website and by email. We expect all interviews to have been completed by the end of September.

Unfortunately, Pharmalife cannot offer you any feedback on your application.

Ah thanks!

I think a lot of people will decline interviews. Them putting you on the reserve list means they want to interview you but just don't have enough space/time.
Reply 41
Yeah fingers cross I get an interview at that trust but I am not counting on it. Need to wait on the 3 hospitals which may decide my future.
Reply 42
Original post by BigDirty
Just got Newcastle interview invite though it says they will contact me with details.

In shock! :/

Good luck
Reply 43
Original post by s0600128
I was put on the reserve list for one of the hospital, does that mean it is unlikely I will get an interview?

This is great news. It just means that they don't have enough time to interview you or something or another BUT you have impressed them. Not everyone will turn up to the interview so don't worry. Is this your first choice of hospital? Where have you applied
Reply 44
anyone heard back from east Midlands or west midlands hospitals? Good luck everyone!
Original post by Princess92
Basildon have been giving out interviews today. Fingers crossed for you.

Good news, I haven't got a straight rejection. Bad news, I'm on the reserve list. Sigh. Hopefully I eventually get an interview.
Reply 46
Original post by Bubble xXx
anyone heard back from east Midlands or west midlands hospitals? Good luck everyone!

Leicester gave out interviews and rejections today.
Reply 47
Original post by Mija_Maryy
Good news, I haven't got a straight rejection. Bad news, I'm on the reserve list. Sigh. Hopefully I eventually get an interview.

Fingers crossed
Fingers crossed

Thank you :smile:
Reply 49
I have got an interview at Salisbury, found out this morning!! The interviews for the south west region are on the 18th so i've got a good amount of time to prepare but there's a 1 in 3 chance of getting the offer.
Reply 50
Original post by BigDirty
If it possible to do both on same day you should (rather than letting one go). It is best to have as many options as possible - even though that would be a horrible day!
But sure - do try get Lloyd's to move if poss.

Thank you. I think I will prioritise the hospital interviews and then see what happens with Lloyds once they get back to me.

Good luck with the newcastle interview - will it be a regional panel interview?
Reply 51
Original post by kc91
I have got an interview at Salisbury, found out this morning!! The interviews for the south west region are on the 18th so i've got a good amount of time to prepare but there's a 1 in 3 chance of getting the offer.

Congratulations! When is it? I'm still waiting. Have you also been invited to the south west region interview?
Good luck to everyone here. I am doing the five year pharmacy course at bradford and will possibly have an interview coming up for my first 6 months pre-reg. I would be grateful if anyone would be kind to give me some tips and hints for some difficult type of questions that can come up which I can prepare myself for. Thankyou.
Reply 53
rejection from chelsea.
rejection from chelsea.

Same here my friend, I should have gone to their open day ! They are lightning quick at giving out rejections :rolleyes:

Wonder how the students from UCL School of Pharmacy have done :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by DentalLondon
Same here my friend, I should have gone to their open day ! They are lightning quick at giving out rejections :rolleyes:

Wonder how the students from UCL School of Pharmacy have done :tongue:

They probably did well considering that is where they go for placements. Do you know how many people they interview? I'm not holding my breathe for the others
They probably did well considering that is where they go for placements. Do you know how many people they interview? I'm not holding my breathe for the others

I don't know how many are selected for the interview , but I would not be surprise if majority of them will be from UCL. I know C&W would have alot of applications and they will just reject applications by batches based on certain criteria.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
hey princess92 think positive one trust may have rejected you but there is three more trust left, fingers cross we all get interviews and we smash it!
God knows what their criteria is.. I have 5 months experience in 8 hospitals, 7 years of customer service experience and i've maintained a high first class average throughout my 3 years at university and they won't even let me interview??? **** em, I say :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 59
wow that is impressive pharmasurus, I think the criteria is the person spec that is what i have been told they mark you against that but sometimes I wonder what exactly do they want.

Don't know why I got a neg for previous comment, lol.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending