The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Online orders delivered to halls?

I usually buy a lot of my things online and was wondering if you can get deliveries to university halls? I will be staying in St Peters court if that makes any difference :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by matty1794
I usually buy a lot of my things online and was wondering if you can get deliveries to university halls? I will be staying in St Peters court if that makes any difference :smile:

Yes, you can get things delivered to halls :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DarkWhite
Yes, you can get things delivered to halls :smile:

ok thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by returnmigrant
If you want every other student to laugh at you.

why?
Reply 4
If you want every other student to laugh at you.

What are you on about?!

People order things to halls all the time - clothes, gadgets, DVDs/games, books, even online shops.
Reply 5
There's a big difference between ordering a book from Amazon and getting your milk & baked beanz delivered because you think you are too posh to actually go to Tescos. This is Nottingham we are talking about, not Sloane Square.

Did I ever say that I was going to get my shopping delivered? I work in a bloody supermarket . I meant stuff like video games, possibly consoles or other random things I might want to buy.
Reply 6
Original post by matty1794
Did I ever say that I was going to get my shopping delivered? I work in a bloody supermarket . I meant stuff like video games, possibly consoles or other random things I might want to buy.

They've deleted their posts, or had them deleted without a choice.

People get stuff ordered all the time, and in off-campus accommodation, people often get supermarket shopping delivered. It's incredibly common and nobody's going to judge you :smile:
Reply 7
Yes you can get it delivered.

The delivery will be done to the reception. The SPC office will send you a note in the post boxes just outside/near ur flat/block. You then take the note and an ID to the reception to pick up your items

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending