Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Halls

I need to find a hall badly, any idea's ? Going to leeds met

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luketcb
I need to find a hall badly, any idea's ? Going to leeds met

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need to find Halls badly too! Going Leeds Met but they have told me ALL hall are fully booked!! Gutted!!

They said there is a House Hunting day this tuesday .. see below

we have arranged a house mixing event with our partners Unipol which is to take place on the 3rd of September 2013 in the Rose bowl at Leeds Metropolitan University.
We work closely with Unipol to organise House Mixing days for our students to attend which provides an opportunity to meet others who are also looking for accommodation.

I really dont fancy this though.. really wanted to go in Halls!!
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Yeah they told me about that I have manage to get a studio room costs abit but some were to stay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Still looking around though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I think im getting a studio room too because theres no accomodation, but im a bit worried im gonna be a complete loner, but i dont want to get a shared house either... are the studio's dead lonely?? confuseddddd
Reply 5
Studio rooms are still in the halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm in a studio they are like normal rooms but bigger

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which hall? All the ones I can find are fully booked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I'm not in the halls it's a studio in a private accomodation quite far away from the uni it's in Leeds city centre
Reply 9
I'm still in private hall for leeds met its called concept place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I've been accepted today through clearing and don't have a clue what to do about accommodation would love to stay in halls or private halls but can't afford to pay studio prices, if that's completely out of the question I'd share a house but I'd rather share with first years like myself

Quick Reply