The Student Room Group

Which is sexier - black or red?

Poll

Which colour is nicer?

Am getting this dress:

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3236749

but can't decide which colour to get it in; both would look fine with my eye/hair colour.

Was thinking of the black, as I'm slim but still hourglass shaped, and it's not the conventional dress shape you'd wear with my figure so figured black might be more slimming. What do you reckon? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Sexier?

I'd go for the red...always a winner with guys :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ColouredTights
Sexier?

I'd go for the red...always a winner with guys :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :biggrin: I thought the way the dress was cut looked a bit better in black, but I'm not sure... do you reckon it makes a difference? (I don't think I could carry off certain shapes in white, for instance)
I think it's hard to tell because the model's standing differently in each one, but I think the black looks more classy. The red looks cheap imo.
Reply 4
Original post by Collette94
Am getting this dress:

but can't decide which colour to get it in; both would look fine with my eye/hair colour.

Was thinking of the black, as I'm slim but still hourglass shaped, and it's not the conventional dress shape you'd wear with my figure so figured black might be more slimming. What do you reckon? :smile:

Red is a superb colour. The colour of passion. Black is cool, more mysterious. It depends what image you want to give off.

But, if it is 'sexier' you want, I think red. Maybe Peter Andre would disagree. :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9YHg07NLLc
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
The black in that dress looks a lot better than the red. Red heels with it maybe?
Am getting this dress:

both are good colors.if you want all the guys to notice you-take the red.
(edited 10 years ago)
I prefer Black
Reply 8
Original post by Quilt
The black in that dress looks a lot better than the red. Red heels with it maybe?

Thanks, like dark or bright scarlet red heels? :smile:

I was thinking of black stilettos like the model has.
red id say but it depends on your hair colour, skin tone etc. Im really really pale with quite light brown hair and I personally don't think red suits me so always go for black but the red is lovely
Reply 10
All honesty that black version looks a little cheap whereas the red is eyecatching :smile:
Reply 11
I personally prefer a black-coloured version of that dress. Make sure you paint your toes black, too.
Reply 12
I personally think red is sexier but for that dress I much prefer the black version because you dress it up with gold accessories and have a different look each time whereas the red one is more of a statement but it would be harder to create different looks. Every girl needs a LBD in their wardrobe though.
Reply 13
Original post by ladynova
I personally think red is sexier but for that dress I much prefer the black version because you dress it up with gold accessories and have a different look each time whereas the red one is more of a statement but it would be harder to create different looks. Every girl needs a LBD in their wardrobe though.

What is an LBD?
Reply 14
Black is the new black.
Reply 15
Original post by Zhy
What is an LBD?

Large black d**k. Hence the term "LBD collection." :woohoo:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Zhy
What is an LBD?

little black dress!

Large black d**k.

Spoiler

NO :eek3::eek4::eek2::eek:
Reply 17
Original post by ladynova
little black dress!

Don't lie to him :nope:

Every girl wants an LBD in their bedroom :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Red but really I don't like that style of dress
Reply 19
Don't lie to him :nope:

Every girl wants an LBD in their bedroom :colone:

In fact the real truth is far from what every girl wants..

Spoiler

:eyeball: :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest