The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

League of Legends players at Leeds...?

Anyone going to Uni of Leeds as a fresher this year that plays LoL? Hehe

EDIT: Would we be able to play in the flats or is it banned/blocked or something...?? :O (At Concept Place)
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't play right now but it's installed :wink: What level are you? I doubt it will be blocked.. I don't think anything will be blocked
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Kimchi19
I don't play right now but it's installed :wink: What level are you? I doubt it will be blocked.. I don't think anything will be blocked

Awesome I hope not. I'm still a noob I'm level 16, I only started playing about 2 weeks ago and it's the first MOBA game I've ever played so I'm still learning a lot.
Reply 3
Wonder if anyone else plays...?
Reply 4
Original post by oikoik
Wonder if anyone else plays...?

I've never played, but I enjoy other playing other games. I might give League of Legends a try and see how things go.

I'm not sure, but are there any gaming societies? :smile:

Kind Regards,

Circles.
Reply 5
Original post by Circles
I've never played, but I enjoy other playing other games. I might give League of Legends a try and see how things go.

I'm not sure, but are there any gaming societies? :smile:

Kind Regards,

Circles.

Yes there is a gaming society. My friend told me about this game will give it a try since you like playing it :smile: oh and please join the society, I will if you do
Reply 6
Original post by ehsan111
Yes there is a gaming society. My friend told me about this game will give it a try since you like playing it :smile: oh and please join the society, I will if you do

Oh there is? Great, do you know if there's a Meet & Greet sort of thing?
Sure, I'd like to go with you, and the others in this thread are welcome to come too - the more, the merrier, haha.

Thanks ehsan :biggrin:

Kind Regards,

Circles.
Reply 7
Original post by Circles
Oh there is? Great, do you know if there's a Meet & Greet sort of thing?
Sure, I'd like to go with you, and the others in this thread are welcome to come too - the more, the merrier, haha.

Thanks ehsan :biggrin:

Kind Regards,

Circles.

Noooooooooooo the society doesn't exist this year :frown: maybe we should make our own
Reply 8
Noooooooooooo the society doesn't exist this year :frown: maybe we should make our own

Oh right, my mistake! That's weird, gaming is quite popular, I thought there would've been a society. I might be right in saying this - you can set up a society as long as you have enough members, and then the University will provide some funds for things you want to do or something? Lol.

Kind Regards,

Circles.
Reply 9
Ooohh yes everyone please start playing, it would be interesting to play with other UniofLeeds sudents ^_^
Reply 10
Original post by oikoik
Ooohh yes everyone please start playing, it would be interesting to play with other UniofLeeds sudents ^_^

Downloading tonight :colondollar:
Reply 11
Original post by oikoik
Awesome I hope not. I'm still a noob I'm level 16, I only started playing about 2 weeks ago and it's the first MOBA game I've ever played so I'm still learning a lot.

Fair be :L I'm level 30 but don't play ranked.. what's your favorite/best champions? Gonna update the patch now :smile:
Reply 12
Downloading tonight :colondollar:

It can be quite difficult to get into but if you find yourself struggling keep at it : P
Reply 13
Original post by Kimchi19
Fair be :L I'm level 30 but don't play ranked.. what's your favorite/best champions? Gonna update the patch now :smile:

My favourite champ and the one I play best with is Nasus :colondollar: even though people say he's OP. I also own Annie, Cho'Gath and Ahri, I'm reeeally getting into Ahri too now :smile: How bout you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Yup you can start your own society as long as you have I think 10 members, not sure about the funding though I wouldn't mind bringing games consoles in at times and also maybe exchanging games. So are you a pc gamer or console? I'm just putting together my budget pc build and looking to buy the ps4 in December on sale. I also play on the xbox so add me if you play steam: ehsan1237 xbox: c5arke

Awesome. I'm a PC Gamer. I've never tried the XBOX360 but I just think the prices are obscene - pay for the game, then pay for access to the game (gold membership or whatever it is). I've played on my PS3 in the past for games like Assassins Creed and Dynasty Warriors but I've always had a huge preference for PC Gaming :smile:

Recently bought a custom laptop which I'll be taking to University as my desktop PC is rather outdated. Bought some games recently, like Tomb Raider which I really loved. Always playing Guild Wars 2 lol :tongue:

Kind Regards,

Circles.
Reply 15
I just realised something, I'm playing on the EU Nordic & East server and league players at Leeds will most likely be playing in the EUW region... I won't be able to play with anyone unless I pay real money to change region, but I really don't plan on spending any real money on this game sooo =/ this sucks
Reply 16
Original post by oikoik
I just realised something, I'm playing on the EU Nordic & East server and league players at Leeds will most likely be playing in the EUW region... I won't be able to play with anyone unless I pay real money to change region, but I really don't plan on spending any real money on this game sooo =/ this sucks

Lol xD How much does it cost?

Maybe if we set up the society and the Uni gives us funds, then we can pay for you to transfer :biggrin:

Kind Regards,

Circles.
Reply 17
Original post by Circles
Lol xD How much does it cost?

Maybe if we set up the society and the Uni gives us funds, then we can pay for you to transfer :biggrin:

Kind Regards,

Circles.

Hahah that would be so amazing xD around 15 pounds I think...?
Reply 18
Original post by Circles
Awesome. I'm a PC Gamer. I've never tried the XBOX360 but I just think the prices are obscene - pay for the game, then pay for access to the game (gold membership or whatever it is). I've played on my PS3 in the past for games like Assassins Creed and Dynasty Warriors but I've always had a huge preference for PC Gaming :smile:

Recently bought a custom laptop which I'll be taking to University as my desktop PC is rather outdated. Bought some games recently, like Tomb Raider which I really loved. Always playing Guild Wars 2 lol :tongue:

Kind Regards,

Circles.

Awesome, add me on steam then :smile: I have a few spare keys for battlefield 3, dead space 3 ,command and conquer uprising and others i bought when the origin humble deal came on i can pm you if you need them :smile: i just had these spares
Reply 19
I've decided what I'm gunna do - I'll create a new acc on the EUW server and play my ass off until I get to where I am with my other account (level 16), then main it and use my EU Nordic and East as my smurf acc :smile: So if I meet people in England that play LoL, I can play with them in EUW

Quick Reply

Latest