The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
English girls do not like uncircumcised guys, judging by the replies from the other thread about this. They prefer circumcised.
I have a friend who actively prefers circumsised guys, whereas I'm not bothered
Reply 3
This forum gets the stupidest questions ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you get to a point with a girl (no matter where she's from) where your pants are off, she's not going to give a rat's ass if you're circumcised or not. As long as whatever you've got is clean and disease-free, you're golden.
By the time the pants are off, the foreskin is usually no longer visible due to the MASSIVE erection :drool:

But in all seriousness, I don't think many people care...
Anyone who cares that much isn't worth having a relationship with.

I don't understand why anyone would mutilate their childs genitals without medical reason, but I wouldn't dismiss someone because they were circumcised based on a decision which wasn't their own,
Reply 7
I made it through four yeas of university without ever seeing a penis. I'd honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference/ notice and frankly wouldn't care either way- circumcised or not.
Maybe its me being silly but i didnt even realise it was that common here? I thought it was mostly places like America. Anyway, I doubt it would bother me but i've never been in that situation..
Yeah, it looks better so it can't hurt you. I remember being disgusted first time I saw uncircumcised penis, eww so weird looking.
Reply 10
Men with no foreskin are not men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally I prefer the way circumcised looks, although it really doesn't matter much either way.
Reply 12
I personally prefer circumcised but that's not to say I wouldn't date someone who isn't.
As long as it's clean and healthy, I don't think many girls mind so much.
Reply 13
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
Anyone who cares that much isn't worth having a relationship with.

I don't understand why anyone would mutilate their childs genitals without medical reason, but I wouldn't dismiss someone because they were circumcised based on a decision which wasn't their own,

This. It's not that unusual in the UK anyway, you wouldn't be seen as a freak or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you care so much? If a girl won't sleep with you because you're circumcised then she's obviously not worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
As long as it's not all scarred and dried out then I'm sure it will be fine, it's not your fault after all.
Reply 16
bump
Reply 17
^ Why tho? It's been answered
Reply 18
Original post by guitardude5
coming to a university in england from the US and heard most guys are uncircumcised there. what's your opinion?

76% of English girls are violently sick when they see a circumcised cock :/ sorry brah.
Reply 19
Original post by goldie56
^ Why tho? It's been answered

oh so 16 replies and that's the consensus for everyone is it? wow, the stupidity here...

Latest

Trending

Trending