The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

What grades did you get in on for Nottingham?

As above! what course are you studying now, as well! :smile:
I have a friend who got into nursing at Nottingham with ACD, I know this isn't me but it's still representative of someone :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
When I applied 3 years ago, I had ABBCC and I applied for maths (and got an offer :smile: )
Reply 3
There is some more posts relevant to this thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2430626

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
I have a friend who got into nursing at Nottingham with ACD, I know this isn't me but it's still representative of someone :smile:

oh brilliant, I bet she was happy!
Reply 5
Original post by Annie2.1
There is some more posts relevant to this thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2430626

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow, thanks for this ! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by cpdavis
When I applied 3 years ago, I had ABBCC and I applied for maths (and got an offer :smile: )

wow, lucky you! brill grades - well done :biggrin:
Original post by swimswim101
oh brilliant, I bet she was happy!

She certainly was!:smile:
Reply 8
I applied for history this year with an offer requiring AAA. I got AAB and still got in (perhaps the A in history helped that!).

They do tend to be more flexible these days, following on from the unlimited number they can accept with ABB :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by abzy1234
I applied for history this year with an offer requiring AAA. I got AAB and still got in (perhaps the A in history helped that!).

They do tend to be more flexible these days, following on from the unlimited number they can accept with ABB :smile:

Wow - that is amazing! well done! yes, I think that fabulous A might have helped...just a tad :wink: I heard about that! well, i'll be applying to study there this year as my first choice university, so I just hope that I can emulate your success!
Reply 10
Original post by swimswim101
Wow - that is amazing! well done! yes, I think that fabulous A might have helped...just a tad :wink: I heard about that! well, i'll be applying to study there this year as my first choice university, so I just hope that I can emulate your success!

Aha thank you! :smile:

Awesome choice! Work hard and I'm sure you'll be heading to Nottingham in a years time! What course are you looking at? :biggrin:
Needed AB, got BB for History and Politics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending