The Student Room Group

MPS or MDU?

As a first year medical student which medical defence organisation is better to join? The medical protection society or The medical defence union? What are the advantages of being a member of each?
Reply 1
Original post by abbie-kate94
As a first year medical student which medical defence organisation is better to join? The medical protection society or The medical defence union? What are the advantages of being a member of each?

As a medical student you don't need any protection really. Both should be free to join during your studies so sign up to them both grab the freebies and then make your decision when its time to graduate.
Reply 2
Aren't they both free for medical students? Join both and then decide later on. I stayed a member of both for F1/F2 because the cost of membership was less than the cost of the freebies they gave you.
Reply 3
Join both, get two freebies.

You don't have to choose one. And no real advantages of one over another for students if I'm not mistaken.
What everyone else said. I think the MDU had slightly better freebies at my freshers fayre, but there's no reason not to grab all you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending