The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth Make-Up for Media and Performance HELP!?!?!?

Hello there! I've just finished my foundation in art in design (with a pass) and thinking of applying for next year to Arts University Bournemouth Make-Up for Media and Performance.
I've been taking time to find out what I want to do and study and make-up is the one subject I keep coming back to. Is anyone on the same course now? Is it worth it? I know its a subject you don't really need a degree in but i don't know what route to take as I live in a area with literally no make-up opportunities and i cant drive yet haha
I would love some help with this as I don't have anyone really to talk about this to,
Thank you,
Kim xx
hiya!

i'm in my 3rd year of college right now studying Theatrical and Media Make-up - i definitely plan to do this at uni :smile:

i keep coming back to UAB too, it seems like the perfect course for me. I know people who've gone to do that course, it's popular and through unistats, something like 97% of students of average are in employment within 6 months of finishing their degree, which is pretty amazing by anyone's standards.

it's the same for where i live too! i think this uni could give great opportunities :smile:

good luck with your application, i'm applying myself right now!
x
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending