The Student Room Group

Songs to Listen to on the Way to College

Hi guys. So, I know this isn't a real problem but I just wanted your opinions. I'm going to walk to my sixth form college and it's a 30 minute walk and I want to listen to good 'walking' songs on the way (if that makes sense).
Any recommendations?
And it'd be good if they were songs that are nice to listen to in the morning since I don't really want to be listening to anything beat-y or very loud, like dubstep or heavy metal. I am going to be half-awake.
I'd appreciate any help.
Reply 1
Well my morning playlist consists of a lot of Paramore. Search up Riot! Or Paramore (their self-titled album) for some of their best.

My all time fav is Anklebiters! :biggrin:

Other bands I like are Bastille, Deaf Havana, You Me At Six, HAIM, 1975, Fall Out Boy... All good songs from these

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think this belongs in the Music section! :biggrin:

Regardless, you could give some more information on what kind of music you like to listen to? Any favourite genres etc.?
Reply 3
Kings of Leon - Only By The Night Album or Come Around Sundown Album. Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History Album their songs will get you in a good mood (even on a Monday).
I like The Beach Boys for morning listening :smile:
Reply 5
Mumford and Sons all the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Major Lazor- get free
Daughter and Dry The River are quite nice if you want something laidback.
Listening to 'Brave' by Sara Bareilles usually helps to set me up for the school day haha :smile:
Reply 9
HAIM, Peace, Twin Atlantic, Palma Violets, Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Frank Ocean.

Quick Reply

Latest