The Student Room Group

Keele Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Congrats :smile: can I ask what number they used to call you?

Thanks! They called me on my mobile :smile:
Have Keele actually rejected people yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview yesterday for the 5th February! I had honestly given up hope for Keele as they have been the last uni i'd heard from! I was wondering if people were staying overnight, what hotel they'd booked for? It seems quite a walk from the nearest town!
Reply 703
We stayed at Premier Inn, Trentham Gardens (Stoke) - it's about a 15 minute drive from the Uni
I stay at a Holiday Inn which was quite close as well :smile:

Do you guys think the early January interviews and now the late jan/early feb interviews will recieve their offers at the same time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Gin
We stayed at Premier Inn, Trentham Gardens (Stoke) - it's about a 15 minute drive from the Uni

Original post by hamzah_1992

Do you guys think the early January interviews and now the late jan/early feb interviews will recieve their offers at the same time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great, thanks guys! Will look into both of those!
Reply 706
Original post by hamzah_1992

Posted from TSR Mobile

Late Jan/early feb interviews would probably hear back end of Feb. We (early jan) should hear back beginning of Feb but it seems quite unlikely :/
Reply 707
Did any internationals got interview invitations yet? Does anyone know if Keele travels just like other unis to interview their applicants? :/ I'm so worried now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Secret.
Late Jan/early feb interviews would probably hear back end of Feb. We (early jan) should hear back beginning of Feb but it seems quite unlikely :/

Ahh okay, that sounds right. I really hope we hear soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khiahlouise
Thanks! They called me on my mobile :smile:

I meant what was their number :smile: I've had 3 missed calls from the same number and I'm making sure its not Keele because I don't what number they're using to call people
Reply 710
I meant what was their number :smile: I've had 3 missed calls from the same number and I'm making sure its not Keele because I don't what number they're using to call people

Have you tried calling back? They may be using several different numbers so it's better to check in case :biggrin:
Reply 711
Original post by khiahlouise
Thank you! I had some work experience in a hospital on a few different wards (acute medicine/surgery) I also go to watch an open surgery there it was amazing! Went to a GP surgery for a week, a pharmacy for an hour (they don't need to know it was only an hour lol) and a care home which I'm still working at.

What about you?

Lucky to see the open surgery, what was it like?! I worked week in GP, week in a hospital, pharmacy for a day, volunteering at a SEN high school for a year and care home for disabled adults for a year too
just haven't heard from keele and don't know if that's a good sign or not:frown:
Original post by Secret.
Have you tried calling back? They may be using several different numbers so it's better to check in case :biggrin:

Called it back once, but no reply :s-smilie: plus its after hours so I don't think they'd even be open now
Reply 713
Called it back once, but no reply :s-smilie: plus its after hours so I don't think they'd even be open now

Ohh, try again tomorrow, although I'm not sure why they called the other applicant, usually they email everyone. Maybe someone requested an alternative date so they had a space left to fill up urgently so you'd probably hear by email, good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Secret.
Ohh, try again tomorrow, although I'm not sure why they called the other applicant, usually they email everyone. Maybe someone requested an alternative date so they had a space left to fill up urgently so you'd probably hear by email, good luck! :biggrin:

Will do if I remember :smile: yeah I thought that was particularly weird, and that makes sense
Reply 715
Anybody who had a December interview heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When will people interviewed in late January find out about offers or rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile
To the people who have already had an interview, roughly how long does the guided tour last? I'm trying to figure out what time to book my return journey. Thanks in advance!
Original post by BristolScientist
To the people who have already had an interview, roughly how long does the guided tour last? I'm trying to figure out what time to book my return journey. Thanks in advance!

Onlh half an hour ish. because there are people who need to be ready for their interviews immediately after :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dacismel
Anybody who had a December interview heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No still waiting :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending