The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Lougborough Applicants 2014.

Anyone who is applying to study at Loughborough University this year, comment your course, and any other fabulous Loughborough related info you like! :biggrin: :smile: :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In thinking of applying for aerospace engineering... Just thought I'd add I this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Hey, Ergonomics and Design Ergonomics :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by EllieJoyce
Hey, Ergonomics and Design Ergonomics :smile:

ooh nice! what are the grade requirements? :biggrin:
I'm thinking of applying for ITMB
Applying for Chem Eng, here! :smile:
Reply 6
Applying for Product Design Engineering, loved their sports facilities, and the fact they have pretty awesome AM facilities, and epic workshops (not for personal use though :frown:(( )
Politics with a minor in French, I absolutely love the course and the campus is so nice!
Reply 8
Applying to Retailing, Marketing and Management!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'll be applying for Aerospace Engineering :smile:
Reply 10
English! :biggrin:
Went to the open day on Saturday. Really liked the campus and overall atmosphere. I will definitely be applying.
Applying for Management studies but I'm not yet sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by _Morsey_
I'll be applying for Aerospace Engineering :smile:

Original post by Reddish
In thinking of applying for aerospace engineering... Just thought I'd add I this thread

Me too! But remember it's "Aeronautical" Engineering at L'boro! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by CurlyC
English! :biggrin:

Woop woop! same! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by chelseafan
Went to the open day on Saturday. Really liked the campus and overall atmosphere. I will definitely be applying.

The campus is beautiful! I loved it :P
Hey guys, I'm thinking of applying to Loughborough but won't have a chance to visit it before I do. What's the campus/uni like etc. (I'd love any info thanks)

I'm applying for Sociology and online the course look amazing, I just feel weird applying there without ever visiting it. Thanks guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatgirlbecky
Hey guys, I'm thinking of applying to Loughborough but won't have a chance to visit it before I do. What's the campus/uni like etc. (I'd love any info thanks)

I'm applying for Sociology and online the course look amazing, I just feel weird applying there without ever visiting it. Thanks guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it looked really nice when I was doing some reading about the place, and I wasn't disappointed on the open day!! I'd apply there and then have a look round before you choose your firm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Applying for International Relations!
Reply 19
English and Sports Science! It's the perfect course, and the perfect place - any advice from Iboro Students about the Personal Statement for this joint course please? Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest