The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah i have added her, shes a true hero, i like the way she tries to put every thing into pictures, like her idea of having your essay like a sandwich! what a legend! warney we love u x:suith:
Reply 2
LOLOL, is this real??!?!
Reply 3
Its gotta be...i hope it is! she is such a legend, i want a signed photograph!
Reply 4
Hang on things don’t match up, on the main page it says she’s 46 then if you click on the block page on the left it says she’s 53 . . . . hmmmmmm
Reply 5
oh my gosh i just seen how much see gets paid i cant believe she's put it on there wow!!!
Reply 6
Haha. She truly is awesome! If only she gave out exam tips on there too. :tongue:
Reply 7
J4ME5
Hang on things don’t match up, on the main page it says she’s 46 then if you click on the block page on the left it says she’s 53 . . . . hmmmmmm

Dont spoil the dream!
Reply 8
:smile: ha ha never mind exam tips -exam questions and hinds for using your intiative and being such a BIG fan!! lol its a gud job her address isnt on there u wud b able 2 met her!! x:smile:
Reply 9
hoax :smile:
Haha, yeah it's a joke. Look at her tastes in music. Lol.
Reply 11
mate no-one can say its a hoax..sue warn is a try ledgend, warny is my hero and it is her, i sent her an email on myspace and she replied saying how honored she was that i enjoyed the exam on tuesday! she is a must to be added to make any mans top 8 friends great.
It's not real; that Ross guy is a legend though.
Reply 13
:confused: is it real or not? I hope so- she has so much enthusiasm and is inspirational!:biggrin:
Reply 14
WHO!?

Graham

No Seriously, WHO!?
Reply 15
Her book on fieldwork investigations is making geography coursework possible for me :P:
Reply 16
Ah...before my time obviously!

Thank you!

Graham
Reply 17
Has to be a joke. She's put Global Challenge as her favourite book..

Edit: and I think she would use capital letters in the right places:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending