The Student Room Group

18 and a virgin, but decent looking

Im just turned 18, unsure of definitively how good looking I am, I always think I am good looking atleast a 7 as I get girls look at me from a range of ages and cultures, ive had positive comments from "chavvy" girls in my area who were like 15 so too young, and the odd comment from girls in the past but I lacked the confidence to act. Now I would act instantly but I have not had any women make the first move and neither do I have the confidence to, or know who is within my reach lol.

I know there are girls that think im attractive, but they are girls I know, and im not attracted physically to them so its almost worthless knowing that info lol. Nowdays im extremely frustrated at my lack of contact with attractive females which in turn results in my virginity intact, a virgin is something people would not percieve me as due to the fact im decent looking, I dress well, and I have a good body due to being a boxer. I have experienced friends in their 20's who mock me saying "your leaving it late". There are people from my high school who were stereotypical geeks, you would bet your house on them being virgins for long, but their not anymore!

I had one experience on holiday where I fingered and licked out a chick and thats it! and because I barely have a social life I cant change much, I recently went clubbing in central and felt like an okay looking teen around a bunch of good looking men and hot women in which I felt like I had no chance of scoring. Im going to start trying to go to local clubs with newly found friends who are older, im hoping on some Uni girl asking me to come back to her dorm or something so I gain confidence an XP and initiate my sex life, but things dont seem to work like that for me lol Is clubbing the answer for my search for female relations, and a sex life? lol!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Charming.

I think confidence pulls so if you can feign that, you can get a girl to come to bed with you. Ultimately, it's like anything, the more you practise, the better you get and the more confident you are in your own abilities.

Most girls don't want to initiate it though, so if you think they're interested, you have to be the one to chase. What's the worst that can happen? They don't want to get with you and you try with someone else on another night. Or you try with someone else on the same night. Depends how desperate you are to have sex.

I think the key thing is that you need to remember that girls 'get laid', guys do the laying. Even girls who are promiscuous or confident like to be chased, and they will think less of you if they have to initiate it. It may even turn them off. Most girls don't want to date a cocky guy but they tend to pull more on nights out because confidence is sexy.

Don't worry about being a virgin, you sound more than capable of pulling and pretty confident in your ability to do so. If it really matters that much you could always resort to a hookup site to get it out of the way but I really don't think that's necessary.

Anyway, good luck with it, haha. :smile:
Reply 2
TT: Imaging you are a female and read what you've just written then ask would I find that attractive? There's your answer.
Reply 3
Wow that is fairly similar to my case, except im 19 and sex with strangers doesn't appeal to me. Just know that no matter how you look, learn to love yourself and your confidence will come through. Thats essentially all you need.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending