The Student Room Group

I need ideas and presentation help

Hi guys,

My semester 2 just started and guess what? i have presentation on the topic which i dont even understand and i need help ! My presentation is on this Tuesday and i have not even started , i am planning to start today if i can get help here PLease give me advise and tips or answers and help me understand this question for my 15 minutes MINIMUM presentation .

so here is the question :

Explain the difference between parliamentarian, presidential and constitutional monarchy system of government.

I can use video presentation or microsoft powerpoint as my video presentation.

If you guys were given this question, how would you handle this? hm..

I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE AND THANK TO THOSE REPLIES and help me here.
Reply 1
not to sound rude but the question is pretty self explanatory. just explain the difference.
Reply 2
I would start by introducing the differences between the three.
Erm... comes up with examples of the each.
Act confident and say (even if bull****) whatever you say with conviction.
I realised I can't even think of much whilst typing this...sorry :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by smd4std
not to sound rude but the question is pretty self explanatory. just explain the difference.

Yes, i agree with you but i think that policy vocabulary are difficult to uderstand :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by valing
Yes, i agree with you but i think that policy vocabulary are difficult to uderstand :frown:

its very basic
I would definitely use powerpoint - if you're not comfortable presenting, it's a useful crutch, and will help jog your memory. Just don't overload your slides with a 'wall of text' - it's something that will result in lower marks.

I must say I think it's a weird question in that it suggests a descriptive answer. I would go through each one-by-one in that case to introduce them, and then compare and contrast according to three or so themes of your choice. I would then have a final slide explaining advantages and drawbacks of each, and why a country might be inclined to go for one of them.

Job done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending