The Student Room Group

KPMG Audit School Leavers' 2014

Anyone applying for 2014 entry yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have filled out the application form but waiting for my reference to put on it! You?
Reply 2
Original post by jus_jackj
Have filled out the application form but waiting for my reference to put on it! You?

Same here, just asked my tutor for one today. Whereabouts are you applying?
Reply 3
I started filling in my application today :smile:
Reply 4
I'm applying to the Reading office and Birmingham Uni. My sister is on the course and Birmingham Uni is so nice! Good accommodation! What about everyone else?
Reply 5
Im applying to exeter uni and london office.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
http://www.kpmgapplygrad.co.uk and then log in is on the side!
Reply 7
Im Exeter and Reading... How confident are you guys?
Reply 8
Hi, just a quick question, is it first come-first serve in the idea that there are only limited places for each combination of uni and office, so if all the places have been filled so they just automatically go off, or do they have a closing date and will accept any entries they receive before closing date ? Hope that makes sense! Thanks :smile:
Reply 9
Durham and Exeter, waiting on the reference from my tutor. Fingers crossed I get in, I've got quite a lot of prep for the tests and hopefully I'd like to join kpmg. Not the end of the world if I don't though :smile: goodluck all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for Birmingham and Leeds office :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
http://www.kpmgapplygrad.co.uk and then log in is on the side!

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 12
I have to wait till Monday to get my reference :frown:
Reply 13
How can we prep for the tests?
Reply 14
I am applying too! But I'm a little confused is accommodation included or do we pay for that ourselves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Chris195
Durham and Exeter, waiting on the reference from my tutor. Fingers crossed I get in, I've got quite a lot of prep for the tests and hopefully I'd like to join kpmg. Not the end of the world if I don't though :smile: goodluck all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you allowed to apply to more than one uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You get to chose your first choice and then during the application you choose your second choice, so it's kind of two I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chris195

What sort of reference is it? Are there any guidelines or does a teacher just write what they know about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Its like a uni reference, they just write all the good things about you.

What prep are you guys doing for the online tests?
Reply 19
Original post by RJ17
Its like a uni reference, they just write all the good things about you.

What prep are you guys doing for the online tests?

I've got some revision for sjt, numerical and verbal from assessmentday and greenturn.co.uk ill just be using them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending