The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Any University of Kent Freshers out there?

Hi!

I'm going to the University of Kent this month to study Business Administration (with a year in industry) and living in Keynes College and I'm just wondering if I can find anyone out there either doing the same course as me/living in the same halls or just generally going to Kent?

Thank you!

Shelley :smile:
Reply 1
hey :smile: i'm going to be studying Accountancy and Finance with a year in industry, i'll be living in Parkwood though. I guess you're also in for the business skills and employability workshop I think it's called ?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey:smile: Ooo ok! And nope I'm not do we need to sign up to that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Tbh im not sure, I just assumed that everyone who is doing something with a year in industry is signed up for that workshop ... it was one of my compulsory modules and that's pretty much all I know about it :s-smilie: I hope I haven't confused or stressed you out lol, im sure everythings ok ;D
Reply 4
Original post by shell7
Hi!

I'm going to the University of Kent this month to study Business Administration (with a year in industry) and living in Keynes College and I'm just wondering if I can find anyone out there either doing the same course as me/living in the same halls or just generally going to Kent?

Thank you!

Where abouts in Keynes?
Reply 5
Original post by shell7
Hi!

Thank you!

Hi Shelley!!! nice to meet you......I will be going to the University of Kent this September and im sorry I wont be staying in Keynes college or studying the same course:tongue:.... but, I will be studying at the Kent Business School..... my course is BA(Hons) accounting and finance....... I will be living in Tyler Court A...........so, when will you be arriving to the uni???
Reply 6
Original post by nikitaaa11
Tbh im not sure, I just assumed that everyone who is doing something with a year in industry is signed up for that workshop ... it was one of my compulsory modules and that's pretty much all I know about it :s-smilie: I hope I haven't confused or stressed you out lol, im sure everythings ok ;D

Oh right... oh no don't worry probably me being disorganised! Hope to see you there!
Reply 7
Original post by pipling
Where abouts in Keynes?

P-Block! Literally haven't found anyone in my flat yet!!
Reply 8
Original post by Rohn.usc
Hi Shelley!!! nice to meet you......I will be going to the University of Kent this September and im sorry I wont be staying in Keynes college or studying the same course:tongue:.... but, I will be studying at the Kent Business School..... my course is BA(Hons) accounting and finance....... I will be living in Tyler Court A...........so, when will you be arriving to the uni???

Nice to meet you too! Ah cool! Everyone on this seems to be studying that! I'll be arriving 21st September :smile:
Reply 9
Has anyone bought freshers ball tickets yet or is everyone waiting till you get there?
Reply 10
Original post by BB118
Has anyone bought freshers ball tickets yet or is everyone waiting till you get there?

I've bought a Kentertainment pass as that includes some events and the Fresher's Ball otherwise it's £22 a ticket :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by nikitaaa11
hey :smile: i'm going to be studying Accountancy and Finance with a year in industry, i'll be living in Parkwood though. I guess you're also in for the business skills and employability workshop I think it's called ?

Hey sorry I am down for that workshop! Just checked :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Should I get a freshers ball ticket? Would other people from medway go to it?
Reply 13
Original post by BB118
Should I get a freshers ball ticket? Would other people from medway go to it?

I don't know about the Medway campus as I'm at Canterbury :smile: However you could go on another thread for Medway students and they may be able to give you a better insight :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending