The Student Room Group

Mixed race and I only fancy white guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mbbx5va2
try painting yourself white or have reconstructive surgery to make yourself looker whiter.

How old are we? 3 perhaps?
Original post by SweetieMarie
Care to expand? lol

The gentleman is trying to express his favourable opinion of mixed race females, and his inhibitions about penetrating them.

I am also a white male with an impressive appendage, pleased to meet you.
Original post by Kre
You can't change who you're attracted to, fair enough, but saying you only want to go out with a white guy can make you look extremely close-minded.

I would personally be put off from messaging you on a dating site if you wrote you only want to date white guys.

It's not that I don't fancy other races, I just happen to have a thing for white guys atm. What race are you then?
Oh, you're one of them 'lighties' :daydreaming:
Original post by ddaappoo
sounds like you just wanted everybody to know that you're exclusively into white guys :colonhash:

What are you talking about? :/ I'm looking for advice
Original post by arkhamz
I was about to post something along the lines of "inb4 butthurt" but it seems I was too late.

Sorry??
Original post by Mr. Honesty
You like what you like. What's the issue.

Hmm perhaps your not quite getting me...
Reply 27
Original post by Really_now
Just be yourself. If you have to change something to attract white guys what's the point. When I read threads like this I'm grateful that I'm attracted to all different races.

Me too. So much more choice and variety.:biggrin:
Reply 28
What are you talking about? :/ I'm looking for advice

What advice is there to give other than go and approach a white guy?

Every white guy is different; they get attracted by different things, have different preferences in women. Anything that anyone says on this thread will not apply to all white guys; this thread is really pointless in the end.

If a guy being white is important, then just go talk/send messages to guys who are white. It really is not that hard.
Original post by popo23
What advice is there to give other than go and approach a white guy?

Every white guy is different; they get attracted by different things, have different preferences in women. Anything that anyone says on this thread will not apply to all white guys; this thread is really pointless in the end.

If a guy being white is important, then just go talk/send messages to guys who are white. It really is not that hard.

But but... she's a girl :rolleyes:
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
It's not that I don't fancy other races, I just happen to have a thing for white guys atm. What race are you then?

What does my race have to do with anything? For the record I'm not a black guy being butt-hurt about what some random girl says on this forum.

I'm just saying a lot of guys would be put off if you state you only want to date white guys... that includes people of all races. You're shooting yourself in the foot.
Reply 31
Hey! :smile:

I'm looking for some advice. Single and looking!:wink: I'm mixed race (very mixed actually) and I attract a lot of black guys, but there is a problem, I don't fancy them :/ I really have a thing for white guys (never been out with one), but how do I go about finding a white guy or/and attracting them?:s-smilie:

I won't say which, but i am on a social networking/dating site and i get the most attention from black guys :/ it's a bit annoying really. Do you think i should say that I am only after a white guy or would it make me sound small minded or something? lol

Constructive criticism welcome :smile: lol no nasty vibes thanks!

Whatever, noone cares about this.
Sweet sweet sweet Marie! - your just too sweet for these bruddahs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
How old are we? 3 perhaps?
Do not insult him maria. Michwal jackson did it and is more superior for it, so arrange with your doctor and save som money.

Confused little girl wobdering where dad is, Influenced by mum. All she wanted was the mixed cast baby.But you wanted to date the right race which is credib, le ave the animals :smile:You need to leave the city and find the indigenous population on towns and work frm there. No HIV BBC please
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous

how do I go about finding a white guy or/and attracting them?:s-smilie:

Hi, I don't think you should change yourself to attract anyone, I think what you've said there is a little scary.

What would you say in someones response to "How do I go about finding a mixed race girl or/and attracting them"?
Not a very wise question is it?
Original post by HiddenTro
Do not insult him maria. Confused little girl wobdering where dad is, Influenced by mum. All she wanted was the mixed cast baby.But you wanted to date the right race which is credible, leave the animals :smile:You need to leave the city and find the indigenous population on the towns and work frm there. No HIV BBC please

What a pitiful person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Hey! :smile:

I'm looking for some advice. Single and looking!:wink: I'm mixed race (very mixed actually) and I attract a lot of black guys, but there is a problem, I don't fancy them :/ I really have a thing for white guys (never been out with one), but how do I go about finding a white guy or/and attracting them?:s-smilie:

I won't say which, but i am on a social networking/dating site and i get the most attention from black guys :/ it's a bit annoying really. Do you think i should say that I am only after a white guy or would it make me sound small minded or something? lol

Constructive criticism welcome :smile: lol no nasty vibes thanks!

I'm a white guy :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by Van_the_Artist
What a pitiful person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree. It is not easy being of a mixture of races but I did not legalise mixed marriages :frown:
Reply 38
You need to 'suck ya teef' at them, they'll come chasing you.
Care to expand? lol

A good looking light-skinned black girl is as close to perfection as it gets :daydreaming: I'm white btw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending