The Student Room Group

How to stay on track with chronic pain and fatigue?

I have numerous health problems, my attendance last year went down to about 9% because of this. However, I really do want to try harder this year and get A's/B's but I find it so difficult. I only can get about 3 hours of sleep a day, and by the time I get home my fatigue is so bad I can't get out of bed and do homework.

Does anyone suffer from chronic pain and fatigue and how do you manage it with exams/homework/coursework? I am struggling so badly after two days!!
Reply 1
I'm starting uni next week and I suffer from chronic pain and fatigue so I'm new to this too.
For revision I'm planning on using recordings of lectures and listen to ebooks when I'm tired. That's all I've figured out so far, so if anyone has any suggestions please let us know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMGG ihave the SAME thing - I hate it so MUCH... i dont know how to cure it :frown:
Original post by mrsx512
I'm starting uni next week and I suffer from chronic pain and fatigue so I'm new to this too.
For revision I'm planning on using recordings of lectures and listen to ebooks when I'm tired. That's all I've figured out so far, so if anyone has any suggestions please let us know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Podcasts sounds like a great idea!

Quick Reply

Latest