The Student Room Group

Inspirational quotes anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
'To be ignorant of the past is to always remain a child'
"Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth."
- Souza
Not only are we in the Universe, the universe is inside us, I don't know of any deeper spiritual feeling than what that brings upon me. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reply 83
"
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
Walt Disney

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point. Climb slowly, steadily, enjoying each passing moment; and the view from the summit will serve as a fitting climax for the journey" Harold B. Melchart
Reply 85
Ball so hard motherf*****s wanna find me - Anne frank

Posted from TSR Mobile
'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think that sardines may be thrown into the sea'.
Eric Cantona.
Reply 87
Sh*t happens. Forrest Gump
I can never usually remember inspirational quotes/sayings, but this one has always stuck:

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."
Reply 89
My favourite site for inspirational quotes: http://zenpencils.com/

This guy draws cartoons around these quotes, and he's done tons, brilliant website.
'Don't eat yellow snow'. Frank Zappa;

'Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company'. Mark Twain;

'Do not take life too seriously - you will never get out alive'. Elbert Hubbard;

'When choosing between two evils, always pick the one you never tried before'. Mae West.

'To be a successful man, you need to make more money than your wife can spend. To be a successful woman, you need to find such a man'. Lana Turner.

'People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do'. Isaac Asimov.

'I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a word of what I am saying'. Oscar Wilde.
"Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Führer."

Truly words to live your life by. *sniff* They get me every time...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 92
Here's one I just came up with.

It's for all the poor people out there yo :tongue:

This one goes out to anyone who cares about doing something meaningful yo

To the guys who survive to strive to intend to do something more than make ends meet yo :tongue:

Morons make money, hard work makes history
Original post by Dpdr
x

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like to think that there’s a plan set out for us but we just don’t know it yet. Think of it like a satnav. We can take many different routes in life and every time we take the wrong one, our path has to be re-calculated but it doesn’t matter how many times it gets re-calculated because it will end up in the place where you’re supposed to be…
'If you give up now, then what were you even fighting for?'
'When you look upon a shooting star, imagine all your burdens shooting away with it.' -Unknown.
I feel like that quote kind of helps with exam stress and motivates me a little to carry on.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending