The Student Room Group

What to get a guy for his birthday?

I need to buy a birthday present for a close friend. He's a rider and he likes fast bikes and fast cars.

Any suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

U could get him a car keychain or a lamborghini.I think he would like the latter more.
Reply 2
pay to take him go karting or something adrenaline filled?
Reply 3
Original post by gorve
pay to take him go karting or something adrenaline filled?

I would but he goes go karting all the time. I was gonna get one of those experience gift like helicopter ride or anti gravity but it says the actual flight experience only last 5mins so dnt think its worth paying coz they actually cost a bit. :frown:
Reply 4
Im not sure where you live or anything but im sure there will be places that does bungee jumping or simply organise a surprise paintball party with a few of you but pay for him its great fun lasts all day and is very adrenaline filled.
Are you a boy or girl?
Reply 6
Original post by Destiel <3
Are you a boy or girl?

i'm a girl, he's a boy. We're really good friends so i wanna get him something special/different.. :colondollar:
Original post by hrtbrkn23
i'm a girl, he's a boy. We're really good friends so i wanna get him something special/different.. :colondollar:

maybe get a key chain, with his favourite car gl x
Reply 8
GTA V

/thread
Are you a boy or girl?

Why? What difference could it make?
Original post by GinaLaMalfaisant
Why? What difference could it make?

For a girl it would be more endearing.

For a boy it would be more practical.

What are you trying to infer?
For a girl it would be more endearing.

For a boy it would be more practical.

What are you trying to infer?

Interesting..

So you are, in a way, assuming that if OP is a girl and she wants to offer a birthday present to a guy, she has to like him in a more than friends way.

And if OP is a guy offering a present to another guy, he cannot possibly appreciate him in a more than friends way.

Right?
Reply 12
I second GTA V.
Reply 13
Original post by hrtbrkn23
I need to buy a birthday present for a close friend. He's a rider and he likes fast bikes and fast cars.

Any suggestions?

GTA V, pizza, beer, and some tissues
Get him GTA V, but make sure he hasn't like preordered it or anything.
Reply 15
Likes fast cars and bikes? What brands? You could get him something like this, they exist for just about every make?

Interesting..

So you are, in a way, assuming that if OP is a girl and she wants to offer a birthday present to a guy, she has to like him in a more than friends way.

And if OP is a guy offering a present to another guy, he cannot possibly appreciate him in a more than friends way.

Right?

You are reading way too much in this.

I don't care whether a person is a guy or a girl and what [(s)he] gets their friend is none of my business, I was only offering advice.

Its sad to see in modern day that there are still homophobes like yourself in society and I feel sorry for you.

FTR OP is a girl.

-Destiel
You are reading way too much in this.

I don't care whether a person is a guy or a girl and what [(s)he] gets their friend is none of my business, I was only offering advice.

Its sad to see in modern day that there are still homophobes like yourself in society and I feel sorry for you.

FTR OP is a girl.

-Destiel

Homophobe? It's going to be a little difficult considering the fact that I am gay myself..

I might have misunderstood your post, but apparently so did you. I was actually pointing out that your question had no relevance at all.
Wether you're a boy/girl, you can be attracted to or befriend whomever you want.
As a result, your gender will not define what you can offer and what you can't. :smile:

-K.
Homophobe? It's going to be a little difficult considering the fact that I am gay myself..

I might have misunderstood your post, but apparently so did you. I was actually pointing out that your question had no relevance at all.
Wether you're a boy/girl, you can be attracted to or befriend whomever you want.
As a result, your gender will not define what you can offer and what you can't. :smile:

-K.

Ok sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Yep totally agree about "Wether you're a boy/girl, you can be attracted to or befriend whomever you want.
As a result, your gender will not define what you can offer and what you can't. :smile:"

^^ Very true words :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Steezy
GTA V

/thread

He will probably be genuinely really happy if you bought him this.

Or FIFA 14, assuming he's a fifa fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending