The Student Room Group

Couples - when was the first night you spent together/stayed over?

Anon because people know me on here. I just wanted to know how long yous were together before spending a night together? My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly 2 years and we have never spent a night together or slept over at each other's house. I desperately want to go to a hotel for a couple of days just to wake up beside him in the morning (cheesy I know) :colondollar: We're both 18 and I feel we're old enough to have time to ourselves away from our families:smile: When was your first time staying over with your boyfriend/girlfriend and how long had yous been together for??? Plspls reply thanks xxxx
The first night I spent with my boyfriend was the night we got together. We didn't do anything sexual, we just talked all night. Of course, I was 18 and my parents stopped being strict about boys when I turned 18.

However, in previous relationships it took a long time before I spent the night with them and even then we had to stay in different rooms.

You are 18 though and personally I believe that you are old enough to make your own decisions. Do what will make you happy! You are an adult, after all :smile:
Reply 2
maybe 6 months after we started going out - i was 16. I didn't even have to ask, one night he was coming over and my mum was like "xxx Is staying tonight isn't he?" and i thought well why not haha.
With my last boyfriend, it was after a few dates and probably about 3 weeks, he came to my house in the evening so we could watch his favourite TV series cos I'd never seen it before. Then it got late so he just ended up staying over :smile:
Reply 4
thanks for your replies guys - do you think we should just tell our parents we're going away for a few nights or ask them first? my parents are pretty strict :frown:
Reply 5
My boyfriend and I are both 19, met at uni, so obviously not a problem there. When we visit each other in the holidays both sets of parents are fairly strict so it's just expected that we will be alone in the guest room, I never bothered to question it. Whether or not they actually believe it stays that way is another matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending