The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Medicine program 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abc12300
Dun feel worried...it's MMI and wasn't as stressful as you think.

The maths was quite hard under the time condition , but please do remember it's MMI and everyone would be on the same boat- and everything should have been changed by now.Therefore, if you think you didn't do well on one station , it doesn't really matter and focus on the next one.

The main thing is keep calm and breath ...you need understand 2 principles : it's they want you and they want you very much...
Because they are only interviewing 32 this time , if the intake is 15 there will be more than 15 offers...

Be positive and stop worrying...

Thank you very much, I can't wait for it to be over with so I can stop stressing. Any thoughts on dress code?
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by grace 1
Clonedface have faith in yourself, understand what they are asking for, don't over analyse what you say, be simple, answer clear with confidence.

Thanks, I haven't put any thoughts to accommodation yet, fingers crossed I get an offer then I will consider options.
Original post by Clonedface
Thank you very much, I can't wait for it to be over with so I can stop stressing. Any thoughts on dress code?

Smart :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Clonedface

boys-suit
girls -trousers and top/ suit if you have one.
Still nothing from Buckingham...this wait is killing me. Anyone else waiting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending