The Student Room Group

I regret not kissing him :/

So I became friends with this guy a couple of months ago, we're really close now and constantly text each other. I really like him and I know he feels the same way, today he came over to my house and we hung out and just talked and stuff, then he asked me if he could kiss me. I said no, it was just an instant answer because I've never kissed anyone before (Im 17) and I felt really shy (I'm not usually a shy person). He asked me 3 or 4 times and I adamantly said no. We just hung out some more and then he had to go, as soon as he left I felt really weird, like empty. I also regretted not kissing him:/. I'm a bit confused as to what I should do now..
Reply 1
Kiss him the next time you see him. You initiate it, so he knows how you feel.

Or next time he asks, say yes. :smile:
Go over to his and snog his face off
:tongue:

I'm kidding- But you can if you really want to :tongue: Maybe you should think about why you said no when he asked? And then once you've figured it out, tell him and get down to the kissing (again, only if you want to)
Reply 3
Probably no harm done. Next time you see him explain your shyness and go for it. Kissing is pretty intuitive and better fun than it looks.
Reply 4
next time you see him, go for it! you know he want to so give him a nice little surprise :smile: he will love it! I did that for my first kiss, there is nothing to it :P
Reply 5
Well you know he actually wanted to kiss you, so it'll be up to you now to make the move as you rejected it at first. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Would you have rejected him if he just went for it? If you feel weird saying ''yes you can kiss me'' and you'd rather it just happened, just make sure next time your faces are close (sitting next to each other, hugging, whatever) look at his lips and then back to his eyes, and get closer, give him the hint and it'll be amazing :biggrin: Make your first kiss special!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending