The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

MSOR Masters Need URGENT HELP Please!!!

Which do you think is better option among LSE/Warwick/Edinburgh for Masters in Operational Research and Management Science. Is edinburgh Msc more technical than the one in Warwick(since MSOR is offered by WBS :s-smilie:) .I have heard about the MSc ORMS in lancaster Uni being good too:redface:. Please offer your ideas/views :colondollar: . What is the difference between LSE and Warwick for the MSOR masters ....from the sites they seem to be equally good. Do shed some light:smile:. Warwick is too expensive ,why so ? Anybody currently in these courses ?
Reply 1
come on?? anyone? :/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I do MORSE, an undergrad course, so can't answer many of the things you are asking about, but can offer a few things.

I would honestly say the Warwick course sounds the best, followed by LSE, followed by Edinburgh.
Though it is close between Warwick and LSE.

Warwick's performance in statistics, maths, economics and business is among the best in the country.

To be honest, you are unlikely to find anyone who's done MSOR itself on here.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
I do MORSE, an undergrad course, so can't answer many of the things you are asking about, but can offer a few things.

I would honestly say the Warwick course sounds the best, followed by LSE, followed by Edinburgh.
Though it is close between Warwick and LSE.

Warwick's performance in statistics, maths, economics and business is among the best in the country.

To be honest, you are unlikely to find anyone who's done MSOR itself on here.

Thankyou for the reply. from all that i have been able to find out Warwick's MSOR course does seem to have very good standing.
No problem!
Sorry I can't be of any more help.

There is a thread on here for postgraduate applicants to Warwick, which might be of use to you:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2217178&p=44461242#post44461242

Quick Reply

Latest