The Student Room Group

Glasgow A100 Applicants - 2014

Scroll to see replies

Anyone outside the EU get an offer?
Reply 1261
Original post by bubz.
Just for the sake of being nosey, anxious and the rest...... when did the lot of you with offers have your interviews? Just curious if there is any pattern to the release of offers such as first interviews = first batch of offers etc.

Original post by calum_c
My interview was December 11th

My interview was also December 11th
Reply 1262
Original post by MOHSINM31
Guys I think it's game over for all of the Scottish applicants.

Last year all Scottish applicants heard on the first day, RUK on second...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your EVIL post made me want to cry a bit so I've literally just read about 20 pages worth of last year's thread and I'm pleased to report that you might be wrong! Seems some RUK-ers got offers the first day, some Scots definitely on the second day, and people were getting offers through on their emails at really random hours in the early morning...
Reply 1263
Offers last year went out over 3 days. Best of luck for everyone waiting to hear.
Reply 1264
Original post by ElinorH
Your EVIL post made me want to cry a bit so I've literally just read about 20 pages worth of last year's thread and I'm pleased to report that you might be wrong! Seems some RUK-ers got offers the first day, some Scots definitely on the second day, and people were getting offers through on their emails at really random hours in the early morning...

I also felt like I could cry haha
OMG it's happening. Congratulations everyone!!! :smile:

Any internationals with offers? I think I'm going to be rejected :/
Original post by calum_c
Offers last year went out over 3 days. Best of luck for everyone waiting to hear.

Your post gave me renewed hope all the way across the Atlantic! Fingers crossed!
Original post by Cephalosporin
OMG it's happening. Congratulations everyone!!! :smile:

Any internationals with offers? I think I'm going to be rejected :/

I'll let you know. Where are you applying from?
Original post by agrayston
I'll let you know. Where are you applying from?

It's complicated where I'm from! I'm actually applying from England but I am classed as non-EU. Wheeeeee this wait is agonising
Reply 1269
Original post by bubz.
Just for the sake of being nosey, anxious and the rest...... when did the lot of you with offers have your interviews? Just curious if there is any pattern to the release of offers such as first interviews = first batch of offers etc.

11/12/13, the very first batch.
Reply 1270
Original post by Blayenne
11/12/13, the very first batch.

lame.... oh well!
Reply 1271
^THIS.

Something tells me we'll have to wait until mid - late March... (They also only stopped interviewing around mid - February back in 2012 and people were kept waiting until the very last day of the month of March)

Seriously!? god... Im fairly sure I'll have massive heart failure before then. I wish they knew how much i wanted to go there. Really really badly.
Original post by IngridK
Seriously!? god... Im fairly sure I'll have massive heart failure before then. I wish they knew how much i wanted to go there. Really really badly.

I was wrong!! ^check posts above! Offers started going out today!!

I have my last interview of the cycle soon so I'm going to change my TSR password and email password and just hide in my hermit crab shell until I'm done. Good luck everyone still waiting to hear!!
*i call this the denial/ostrich manoeuvre*
Reply 1273
I was wrong!! ^check posts above! Offers started going out today!!

I have my last interview of the cycle soon so I'm going to change my TSR password and email password and just hide in my hermit crab shell until I'm done. Good luck everyone still waiting to hear!!
*i call this the denial/ostrich manoeuvre*

crap ye i just noticed... so is it pretty much rejection for scottishes who dont have an acceptance now? godgodgod
Reply 1275
Original post by IngridK
crap ye i just noticed... so is it pretty much rejection for scottishes who dont have an acceptance now? godgodgod

No. I'm Scottish and I got an offer last year and it wasn't on the first day. I know of others also
Original post by withnail
No. I'm Scottish and I got an offer last year and it wasn't on the first day. I know of others also

I hope it's the same this year! I've lost all hope... :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1277
Conditional offer AB in adv highers!

Scottish applicant 5A's & B currently studying 3 adv highers
UKCAT 760 av band 2 SJ

Came through at 18.42 24/2
Original post by sk8rgal
Conditional offer AB in adv highers!

Scottish applicant 5A's & B currently studying 3 adv highers
UKCAT 760 av band 2 SJ

Came through at 18.42 24/2

Well done! What advanced highers are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations everyone who got an offer!! Brilliant news! :biggrin: Still not heard anything from them yet. Glasgow was the best of my three interviews as well so it looks like I'm screwed haha! hang in there everyone, it'll all be over with soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending