The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just don't bring it up on the first date..
Well, Zhy has been promoting his movement on TSR for a while now so I'm sure it'll gain some popularity eventually.
I heard that it's apparently the most common fetish among people. So I assume most people would be okay with it.

I am anyways :awesome:
Reply 4
There are worse things than a foot fetish.
Reply 5
In my experience a lot of girls are up for a bit of toe sucking..
Reply 6
excuses for foot rubs...
It wouldn't bother me at all actually.
I can't quite understand why you'd have a foot fetish, but ok? :P Good for you! :lol:
Original post by Tangle Foot

I wasnt planning on it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by n.m0rg
excuses for foot rubs...

True:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thoyub
There are worse things than a foot fetish.

That is very true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Eurghhhhhhhhh I would never let my man anywhere near my feet :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:.
Reply 14
Original post by Tangle Foot

Your username is perfect for this thread :biggrin:
Reply 15
I really couldn't care :dontknow:

Tbh, I wouldn't mind my potential partner indulging in his foot fetish :colone: As long as he doesn't expect me to go near his or anyone else's feet :puke:
i have a fetish for thigh high boots, especially leather ones, its like they turn an average girl into something that i need to ravage(with consent, obviously)

pretty weird, but, as long as it doesnt hurt anyone, then its all dandy
Original post by Tai Ga
I really couldn't care :dontknow:

Tbh, I wouldn't mind my potential partner indulging in his foot fetish :colone: As long as he doesn't expect me to go near his or anyone else's feet :puke:

I think guys with foot fetishes would go for the girls feet not ask for the girl to go for the guys feet haha
Don't be embarrassed about it. Just make sure u trust the girl when you tell her, as it's something personal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I wouldn't like it, because I don't like feet. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who wouldn't mind though. Don't be embarrassed of something that you like.

Latest

Trending

Trending