The Student Room Group

Switching colleges

Hey, i started college at AS level last week and dislike it, i was wondering can i change or apply elsewhere before the school year gets in full swing?
Reply 1
Original post by Callum81
Hey, i started college at AS level last week and dislike it, i was wondering can i change or apply elsewhere before the school year gets in full swing?

Yes it is possible, but it can differ between college's. It's probably best to get in contact with the one you would prefer to go to.

Hope that helps :smile:
Some colleges offer late enrolment. You do need to hurry though. But check that you'll be allowed to leave your current college cause when I enrolled for mine we were told that if we wanted to leave after enrolling we have to pay the administrative fees.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by StellarProjections
Some colleges offer late enrolment. You do need to hurry though. But check that you'll be allowed to leave your current college cause when I enrolled for mine we were told that if we wanted to leave after enrolling we have to pay the administrative fees.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't mind paying a fee if it isn't an absurd amount, i'm just checking that i can actually change if i do it soon
Original post by Callum81

why do you dislike it? If you dont mind...
Reply 5
Original post by Youdontneedtokno
why do you dislike it? If you dont mind...

Moved from a school that had an inbuilt 6th form to a stand alone college where I know no one, I just think I would preform better in the 6th form which I already know everyone and I am used to the teachers style of teaching

Quick Reply

Latest