The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography Revision

I am studying Edexcel Geography AS Level (Coasts and Rebranding) and was wondering if anyone had scans of a revision book/revision resources suitable for edexcel geography. This would save me time and be a great help! Thank you :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by justwanttopass
I am studying Edexcel Geography AS Level (Coasts and Rebranding) and was wondering if anyone had scans of a revision book/revision resources suitable for edexcel geography. This would save me time and be a great help! Thank you :smile:

I suggest you get the blue edexcel as book and the text book with the fish and write your own notes. This is a really good way of revising and making resources which cater for you. This is one of the reason i got an A in Geography! I also good full marks in the unit paper for extreme weather and rebranding

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala121
I suggest you get the blue edexcel as book and the text book with the fish and write your own notes. This is a really good way of revising and making resources which cater for you. This is one of the reason i got an A in Geography! I also good full marks in the unit paper for extreme weather and rebranding

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank You! :biggrin:
Original post by lala121

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second that. The two best books you can use. The revision books were pointless. I got an A for Geography too and wouldn't have been able to do it without those.
Reply 4
Original post by moggington
I second that. The two best books you can use. The revision books were pointless. I got an A for Geography too and wouldn't have been able to do it without those.

You could also get the CGP Edexcel AS Geography Revision Guide! it is good as it short and simple for revision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending