The Student Room Group

Boyfriend self conscious about his height.

Scroll to see replies

Everyone had something they insecure about, height is just his insecurity and he obviously trusts you to share it with you.
Original post by Care-Free
yes. yes i did.

So you helped destroy the ring ?
Well the only options really are the surgery, or him coming to terms with his height and accepting it.
Original post by Horny Cabbage
So you helped destroy the ring ?

yup. i basically did all the leg work.
Wow! Why would a guy have an issue with his height so much ? He's not even short really.

Although come to think of it, some guys I know, mates really, would lie about their height to me. They would tell me they're 5'11 and I'm 5'5. But when I wear 4 inches strappy heels while going out to dinner with all of us in a group, I tower over them in height - I'm like that much taller with high heels :eek: !

Does always having to wear short heels bother you ? If not, then you could tell him that his obsessive behaviour towards the topic of how short he is, is getting to you.

Try to cheer him up, chances are he could be thinking along the same lines as you - that you should perhaps be dating someone taller, but he can't help himself :yy: !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I'm 5'9 and I wear lifts, nothing to be ashamed of. Vainity is beautiful baby, you dig? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending