The Student Room Group

How does sex conclude for other people?

Scroll to see replies

I wake up.
Reply 21
He normally falls asleep while I read my book and then fall asleep.
Usually when both have reached orgasm.
Reply 23
When the director tells us he's got all he needs for the film
(edited 10 years ago)
Im loving the difference between all the guys, and girls on this thread

with the guys saying:

'when we both come' or various manifestations incuding oral..

And the girls saying

'when he comes, or leaves, or finishes'

Either every guy on tsr is some sex-god, or they are all very gullible!
Reply 25
tbh my gf tells me when she hasnt lol though she seems too come most of the time but equally sometimes I dont come at all sometimes , which is unsatisfieing so I feel the pain for those who dont lol.

I find (for myself anyway) If I try real hard (pun not intended) to make it last longer I sorta surpass a peak where its impossible for me to climax and thats hugely unsatisfieing

Cos usualy when shes had a few it kinda ends :/
When we've both come.

I can't fake it, because I'm a squirter :o: we have to change the sheets afterwards.
Original post by fallen_acorns
Im loving the difference between all the guys, and girls on this thread

with the guys saying:

'when we both come' or various manifestations incuding oral..

And the girls saying

'when he comes, or leaves, or finishes'

Either every guy on tsr is some sex-god, or they are all very gullible!

Haha this :tongue:

Girls should stop lying/faking their orgasms :ahee:
Original post by Spontogical
Haha this :tongue:

Girls should stop lying/faking their orgasms :ahee:

it really is counter-productive..

If you fake an orgasm, your partner thinks they are doing it right -and keeps going...

So you keep not being pleased..

Constructive communication, always better :smile:
Reply 29
Two pumps and an apology
Original post by cambio wechsel
"your internet connection has timed-out"

Hilarious :tongue:
Original post by RG.
Two pumps and an apology

Here here hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
With my ex it was after some foreplay/oral or after I cum (not necessarily the first time) because she still to this day hasn't reached on orgasm, even after insane sessions.
Current one cums quite easily so she would have cum around 2-3 times before I do, so again I guess it's after I cum.

Though with both it was usually concluded with cuddles/kisses and a plan to get some food...
"Conclude"?

I'm picturing a spotty 18-year-old lad pulling out and announcing "And that concludes our sex session for today!"
Nowadays? Sometimes we orgasm at the same time (rarely, but that's the best tbh). Most of the time it ends with him cumming, but I orgasm before hand (aka I make sure I do at least once). It used to be just him, before I realised that actually I deserve to orgasm too, and we should focus on me as well and now we both cum every time. It seems to me a fair amount of guys are selfish (whether not even thinking of their partner's orgasm, or not caring) and a fair amount of girls are too shy to bring up in conversation what they need. Communication makes sex so much better. I can't imagine satisfying sex without an orgasm now tbh...
its cum not come ffs
Finishes when the man finishes for me- i usually try to time mine at the same time or before.
Reply 37
We have a hot shower to conclude our sex. :tongue:
When shes woken up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending