The Student Room Group

How does sex conclude for other people?

I am asking this because, well, everyones experiences are different. You get some Men saying every girl they've been with has come, hard. Yet you get a fair few females stating they've faked it to be over.

Personally, I've only had sex with one woman and she's only had one other before me, I've got lucky. She reaches orgasm fairly quickly, mostly resulting in me coming second or after 2 of hers.

But a recent conversation yielded that one girl I know of has never had an orgasm. She's had many a sexual partner. This made me wonder...

How has/does it typically end for everyone else? (typically)

As in does the male coming indicate the end? etc.

Male and Female sides are much appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends enormously on the individual you're doing it with, and whether they're selfish or not. In my eyes it ends when both people have been satisfied... Wish I could say the same for every single person I've been in bed with. :rolleyes:
For me, it ends when he's finished. I then kiss him all over and hop off to clean myself up.

I honestly think most women who claim to orgasm during sex all of the time are making it up to make the guy happy. I feel as if there's some unspoken rule that all women should do this and I just didn't catch on, but I think my bf would notice if I suddenly started claiming to orgasm 24/7 now....
Reply 3
The male coming indicates the end of course, you lose the erection seconds after.. Obvious question really

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I come first I always go down on the girl to finish her off, usually after having made her come at least once before through oral.
Reply 5
Original post by Llewellyn_J
If I come first I always go down on the girl to finish her off, usually after having made her come at least once before through oral.

So you come first, then give her oral after having made her already come at least once but still somehow being the one to come first? Sorry but I'm confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by ElChapo
The male coming indicates the end of course, you lose the erection seconds after.. Obvious question really

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not necessarily, I've been able to keep my soldier saluting even after it's done its duty. I've only not because of the length of the battle that would be required for the second round victory.
Reply 7
Who cares?

I doubt it's very hard to conclude sexually with a female nowadays.
Reply 8
Original post by ElChapo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm, actually a lot of people don't. Particularly that of the age group of students among here.
Reply 9
This is touching on the limits of polite conversation but personally sex does not always end in orgasm. I've had sex many times without coming, and various times where I have but continued anyway.
Original post by ElChapo
So you come first, then give her oral after having made her already come at least once but still somehow being the one to come first? Sorry but I'm confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant first to come during the actual sexual intercourse, excluding foreplay.
Reply 11
Oral for her, sex for me...

Is what would happen if I wasn't single.
Reply 12
Original post by CJKay
Oral for her, sex for me...

Is what would happen if I wasn't single.

This is one of the reasons I made this thread, these personal approaches.

Different from mine, but informative otherwise

Thanks for sharing, mate.
Reply 13
Usually, working a few tricks, so he can orgasm faster. Not faking an orgasm because I'm just not that good of an actress. Then after he is done. I roll over and fall asleep. The end. No pillow talk that's for soapy people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Messily.

Phew, glad that we didn't do this on my bed.
I usually come multiple times from sex.
"your internet connection has timed-out"
Make her come in foreplay, then I do in sex and then remove the handcuffs, quick cuddle then sleep.
Sex normally ends for me after my boyfriend's orgasmed then wondered off....
Reply 19
My GF comes pretty easily, so I'm the same as OP.

Quick Reply

Latest