The Student Room Group
Reply 1
to have procedure for compliane with legislation
to identify backup procedures
to ensure correct training provision
Reply 2
argh i hate this question, basically for maintenence and support, ensure consistency of hardware and software, procedures for compliance with legislation, identify back up procedures and to ensure correct training provision. If you learn those you should be fine.
Reply 3
jazz11
to have procedure for compliane with legislation
to identify backup procedures
to ensure correct training provision

thank you! I understand backup procedures, I just needed like an "idiots guide" to what it is, really simply lol :wink:
Reply 4
*asha*
argh i hate this question, basically for maintenence and support, ensure consistency of hardware and software, procedures for compliance with legislation, identify back up procedures and to ensure correct training provision. If you learn those you should be fine.

cheers asha! I just hope the 20 marker isn't on it........... :eek: :eek: :eek: Hopefully not and if it is, just gonna have to list them without describing v.difficult i find talking about it policy!
Reply 5
Another question if u don't mind helping me. What is "bespoke" software? Think it even came up in this summers paper 1 or 2 and i still don't know :frown:

thank you
Reply 6
software tailored made to match the needs of the user
Reply 7
jazz11
software tailored made to match the needs of the user

cheers thank you! trying to find standardise for you.... but can't find it anywhere! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 8
AHHHHHHHHHH, I'm stressing!
Reply 9
jagdomar
AHHHHHHHHHH, I'm stressing!

me 2!and i wanna go 2 sleep soon! :frown:

hey have u any idea what standardise means???
Reply 10
standarise is like having the same system over a whole company, same interface etc
Reply 11
*asha*
standarise is like having the same system over a whole company, same interface etc

Asha I have a strong feeling ur going to do just fine, thx 4 ur help AGAIN lol. I can't believe i keep forgetting key terms, maybe its nerves!? :confused:
Reply 12
well i havent revised databases, or portability of data etc im crap at internet stuff!
Reply 13
*asha*
well i havent revised databases, or portability of data etc im crap at internet stuff!

they don't take long :smile: you shall do fine! I'm sure of it :wink:

I'm logging off now, thx 4 all ur help and GOOD LUCK for tomorrow (not that u need it, you've aced it already! lol)

night :wink:
Reply 14
you too! you will be fine! i need all the luck i can, you will be doing the exam in the morning il be doing it in the afternoon, i have a clash!

Latest

Trending

Trending