The Student Room Group

I got a question about Zara

So, I received this email about a week after the group selection session:
Dear candidate,

Thank you very much for your interest in working for the Inditex Group U.K.

If your application is successful and matches the current vacancy requests from our stores, then you will be contacted for the next interview stage within the next three weeks.

In the event that you are not contacted, please be aware that your details will remain in our database for at least six months and that you are welcome to apply again.

Thank you for your time and we wish you every success in the future

So has anyone received this email and actually been contacted for a interview soon after?
Or this a pleasant rejection letter..? Just wondering since I've been trying for to get job for ages lol..

Thanks!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
They could contact you following up for an interview in about a week or so, if not then forget it!
Reply 2
Original post by zedaa
So, I received this email about a week after the group selection session:
Dear candidate,

Thank you very much for your interest in working for the Inditex Group U.K.

If your application is successful and matches the current vacancy requests from our stores, then you will be contacted for the next interview stage within the next three weeks.

In the event that you are not contacted, please be aware that your details will remain in our database for at least six months and that you are welcome to apply again.

Thank you for your time and we wish you every success in the future

So has anyone received this email and actually been contacted for a interview soon after?
Or this a pleasant rejection letter..? Just wondering since I've been trying for to get job for ages lol..

Thanks!

Hey what did the group selection involve? I have one tomorrow! Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by smclellan91
Hey what did the group selection involve? I have one tomorrow! Thanks

you sit and watch a video about inditex then they talk to you about the recruitment process and the type of work environment you'll have if you get the job.. then you fill out a form after about your availability, what stores and that, then you have a mini one on one interview, asking about why do you want to work for inditex, what you're doing during the week and your preferred store and location!

easy peasy .. my advice would be when they ask you questions, make an effort to speak up, even if it's just once. it might help.. and prepare your answers for the mini interview! all the best!
Reply 4
Original post by zedaa
you sit and watch a video about inditex then they talk to you about the recruitment process and the type of work environment you'll have if you get the job.. then you fill out a form after about your availability, what stores and that, then you have a mini one on one interview, asking about why do you want to work for inditex, what you're doing during the week and your preferred store and location!

easy peasy .. my advice would be when they ask you questions, make an effort to speak up, even if it's just once. it might help.. and prepare your answers for the mini interview! all the best!

Thank you! Did you get to the next interview stage?
Reply 5
Original post by smclellan91
Thank you! Did you get to the next interview stage?

..sadly, no. but i did that get email up there^
loool, i guess that's good

alll the best for your interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending