The Student Room Group

my a level options????

Hello, this is my first post so I don't really know what I am doing. anyway I have a problem, I have just started my a levels and I do not know what to do. my current options are biology, geography, physics and maths. however I do not know whether to switch biology to further maths. my results for those 4 options were B, A, A and A* respectively. My maths teacher wants me to do further but I don't know. I am so confused:frown: any help is appreciated.
Do what you feel you'll find interesting because trust me, you don't want to be doing a subject you'll end up not enjoying and then procrastinating. I'm in the same situation as you, I want to drop economics for history because economics is so ****ing boring and we haven't even started actual work. Both subjects are highly respected so it will only matter if you want to do a certain degree for example, a biology degree. Hope this helps.
cool, thank you very much:biggrin:. I think I am going to go for further maths. Also good luck in changing your options:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest