The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Business studies CA

Hi I am currently preparing for my Business control assessment and am unsure of what to right. My Question is [ What would be the most suitable location for a small business to start up in your local area? ]. I do not know what to write plus does anyone have an example of a control assessment done so I can have a similar structure. Thanks for reading plus I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
Reply 1
Original post by Bobski7
Hi I am currently preparing for my Business control assessment and am unsure of what to right. My Question is [ What would be the most suitable location for a small business to start up in your local area? ]. I do not know what to write plus does anyone have an example of a control assessment done so I can have a similar structure. Thanks for reading plus I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

OMG I did the same question! I'm waiting to get my mark back on that but it has to be moderated :bebored: So basically there are different sections you have to do, firstly the introduction. you have to just establish your possible locations (like the town centre or whatever - I had 3) and the type of business you are going to open (I did an ice cream parlour). this only has to be like 2 sentences. then you have the research and findings section. you have to have like 3/4 different bits of research - for example I did a questionnaire and researched competition etc. then you have to analyse this information and write about whats good and bad about each location and then lastly is the evaluation where you say which is the best location. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by TherHig
OMG I did the same question! I'm waiting to get my mark back on that but it has to be moderated :bebored: So basically there are different sections you have to do, firstly the introduction. you have to just establish your possible locations (like the town centre or whatever - I had 3) and the type of business you are going to open (I did an ice cream parlour). this only has to be like 2 sentences. then you have the research and findings section. you have to have like 3/4 different bits of research - for example I did a questionnaire and researched competition etc. then you have to analyse this information and write about whats good and bad about each location and then lastly is the evaluation where you say which is the best location. :biggrin:

Hi thanks for replying can you please accept my friend request so I can ask you further questions for example how long was your piece of work? What type of questions did you ask?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending