The Student Room Group

A level choices for business?

Heyyyy :biggrin:
So... just another thread in the insanely massive collection of "which a levels should I do" thread :wink: I will need to have applied for college by december but im notoriously bad at decision making, so im looking into a level options now. I would like to study something business related at university - which subjects would be most useful? I was thinking: geography, french, classical civilisation and maths. Are there any subjects which would be better? Pmease reply :smile:
Reply 1
Business studies for a start is one of the most important... Economics, french, maths i'd take alongside.
Reply 2
Maths, Geography, French is a great combination for Business. You don't need any particular subject combination for Business. So while Classical Civilisation seems a little odd with regards to what you want to do, do it if you enjoy it, I'm sure it's a great subject. If you are looking for other options, Economics, Business, Politics or another language would be good choices that also go well with Maths, Geography and French. Finally, if you want to keep your degree options more open, you could take Physics. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest