The Student Room Group

Which is worse Animal Suffering or Children suffering?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by CodeJack
2nd this, would rep if could.

Cheers :biggrin:
Reply 81
do u eat a children??
no
Original post by Borat
do u eat a children??
no

What's your point? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Children. I guess when it comes down to it I'm just a speciesist. I value humans more than animals.

Not that I don't think animal rights and preservation are important too.
A child suffering often impacts the rest of its life. It can cause problems in education, emotional problems, it could lead to drug/alcohol problems and a lack of relationships in later years due to mistrust and being treated badly at a young age. It could lead to unemployment due to discrimination depending on how their suffering was caused and it's severity. We have seen this many times over.

If someone let my baby niece drown to save a ****ing animal well then there'd be an adult suffering, and to be honest, I'd make it last.

This doesn't mean I don't have strong feelings about animal cruelty, watched an episode of Hoarders the other day and this ******** ****ing idiot man had 30+ cats, the team went into his house and were just picking up loads of dead kittens and dying cats. I was fuuuurious :unimpressed:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by Steezy
But you're not coming up with any reasons why I should care more about a stranger's child than an animal. You're trying to jokingly put me down without actually saying anything of substance.

Simple question, please answer it - why should I care about a stranger's child?

Jokingly? Perhaps you're misunderstanding my disdain for you.
Reply 86
Original post by M1011
Jokingly? Perhaps you're misunderstanding my disdain for you.

Why should I care about a stranger's child?
Reply 87
I hate to see animals suffering but who ever chooses animals over children suffering has to get their heads examined. I bet this would be how all the dictators of the world started off.
Neither is that great to be perfectly honest.

Quick Reply

Latest