The Student Room Group

How high are your highest heels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JennaEmBee
My door is through my stomach.

Haven't had soft feet since the age of about 8. Gymnastics for years has killed them. I could probably set them on fire and not feel anything for 5 minutes until the 500 layers of dead hard skin melts.

Also, does that mean you wouldn't feel anything if someone were to, say, run their tongue along the sole of your feet from the bottom of your heels to the tip of your big toes?
Reply 61
Original post by Vikki1805
My average heels are 6" with a 2" platform, so basically 4".

I bought a pair of 7.5" with a 2" platform and they just look silly, why I bought them I don't know.

Do your feet feel comfortable in them?
Reply 62
Original post by sliceofcake
I believe my highest are 5 inches. They're very slim heels though, I always worry they'll snap. Apparently they're sturdier than I worry about though so I'd like to wear them more often. I find them comfier than my other pair of heels which are 2 (?) inches as the higher pair fit the curve of my foot more naturally. But the shorter pair have a wider heel so I'm not constantly worrying about the surface I'm walking on and whether it will snap off.

I also like wedges but my issue with them is that if the heel isn't high enough they just make legs look stumpy, but the higher ones lately also have a massive platform at the bottom and I don't like that :frown:

Thanks for the detailed description. Do you have particularly curvy feet?
Reply 63
Original post by Cephalosporin
http://www.justluxe.com/fine-living/fashion/feature-1618447.php

Oh my goodness, I saw these shoes pitter pattering across the pedestrian crossing the other day. I actually stopped in my tracks and stared for a full second at this brave, brave woman. It was raining too! I can't even walk in kitten heels without knocking over everything. So clumsy.

Wow, what a brave woman! :redface:

Can we see a picture of your kitten heels?
Original post by Zhy
Do your feet feel comfortable in them?

In my 6 " heels yes, one pair is more comfortable than the other though.

I have one pair of 6" heels that are actually more comfortable than a pair of 4" heels.

The really high heels aren't comfy though.
Reply 65
Original post by Vikki1805
In my 6 " heels yes, one pair is more comfortable than the other though.

I have one pair of 6" heels that are actually more comfortable than a pair of 4" heels.

The really high heels aren't comfy though.

Interesting. Is it just the feet that sometimes hurt wearing heels, or do you get any calf pain?
Reply 66
These 6 inch babies. The platform means they're only really 3.5 inches though.
1379091518713.jpg
5 to 6''
Reply 68
Original post by suncake
These 6 inch babies. The platform means they're only really 3.5 inches though.
1379091518713.jpg

Ooh, very nice. :smile: Can we see you wearing them?
Reply 69
Original post by ChocolateMelody
3 or 4 inches, not sure which. But they don't stay on my feet very well so I don't wear them that often. I prefer flats anyway - much rather have comfort than style :smile:

Do you like showing off your feet and toes? :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by TruliiSmiliyy
i hve a 4inch heel which i like but i also prefer wedges no matter how high they are.

How come? :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Zhy
Ooh, very nice. :smile: Can we see you wearing them?

No. :colonhash:
Reply 72
Original post by suncake
No. :colonhash:

Why not? :frown:
Six inch heels with a one inch platform :danceboy:
Reply 74
Original post by cuppycake08
Six inch heels with a one inch platform :danceboy:

How do they feel on your feet? :smile:
Pretty great. They're more comfortable than my four inch heels and I can dance in them for hours.
Reply 76
Original post by cuppycake08
Pretty great. They're more comfortable than my four inch heels and I can dance in them for hours.

Do your feet feel sore after that much dancing?
Not as much as they should :colondollar:
I was gonna post on this thread until I saw Zhy's posts :getmecoat:
Someone needs to rename this thread "Zhy asks creepy questions about random girls' feet" :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending