Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which character from family guy will get killed off?

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Apparently either Peter ,Lois ,Stevie , Meg ,Brian and Chris will get killed off. Which I think it's a bit far fetched if you ask me.

I think Brian will get killed off because he's getting old . Anyways what do you think about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Lucifer)
    Apparently either Peter ,Lois ,Stevie , Meg ,Brian and Chris will get killed off which is think it's a bit far fetched if you ask me.

I think Brian will get killed off because he's getting old . Anyways what do you think about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This article has some interesting theories.
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well we all know who it was now

There is a petition to get Brian back https://www.change.org/petitions/set...-to-family-guy
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    Well we all know who it was now

There is a petition to get Brian back https://www.change.org/petitions/set...-to-family-guy
    Seth McFarlane said is was getting brought back, some of the future episode titles & plots have Brian in them.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    nooo not Peter

or Meg..who will the family make fun of :eek:

omg not Stewie - lurvveeeeeeee him

:eek: why Brian! he;s such a cool dog

Quagmire can go...that shirt is soo last year haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    nooo not Peter

or Meg..who will the family make fun of :eek:

omg not Stewie - lurvveeeeeeee him

:eek: why Brian! he;s such a cool dog

Quagmire can go...that shirt is soo last year haha
    i am too old to be reading this garbage
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chef)
    i am too old to be reading this garbage
    LOL

never too old for family guy

Spoiler:
    Show
    or the garbage which I wrote LOOOL
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is nothing more than a publicity stunt to bring attention back to a dying show, give it a couple of weeks and he'll be magically resurrected, either without explanation like Kenny in South Park or there will be some time machine plotline to bring him back.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherposter)
    This is nothing more than a publicity stunt to bring attention back to a dying show, give it a couple of weeks and he'll be magically resurrected, either without explanation like Kenny in South Park or there will be some time machine plotline to bring him back.
    Spoiler:
    Show

In the episode Brian dies, Stewie destroys his time machine moments before because of the danger such a device carries.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...I was gonna say Cleveland, but from the list I guess Chris is the most subtle character, so they can afford to lose him if you know what I mean... xD
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Brian was the best character in the show in my opinion. He was the only one with good character development. He probably had one of the most complex personalities on the show. It was funny in the first few seasons that Brian, the family dog was the only sane member of the family. Brian and Stewie had great chemistry and breaking up that chemistry will destroy the show.

Maybe he was killed off through contractual reasons so that the show could move to the right to keep Murdoch happy (Brian was a liberal and sort of 'leftist' douche).

They shoulda killed off Meg. Mila Kunis seems busy anyway. Being free from Family Guy wouldn't be that much of a concern.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    Family is notorious for time-machines and clones, I cannot fathom how Brian cannot come back.
    • 54 followers

ReputationRep:
    Brian became the biggest douche on the planet! I'm glad he's being killed. And as others have said, I'm sure it's just a stunt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Brian became the biggest douche on the planet! I'm glad he's being killed. And as others have said, I'm sure it's just a stunt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    His douchebaggery was the reason we liked him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 54 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    His douchebaggery was the reason we liked him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hatef his douchbaggery. He wss a sound voice of reason when it started then after a few seasons started talking out of his anus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Spoiler:
    Show

In the episode Brian dies, Stewie destroys his time machine moments before because of the danger such a device carries.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Didn't know that, stopped watching Family Guy a while ago, I really can't see them killing Brian for real though, without him Family Guy is just Peter being a moron every episode. Seth MacFarlane loves trolling people, the angry internet reaction is exactly what he wants to happen, this new character 'Vinnie' is apparently only contracted for 8 episodes, which suggests they might have a way of bringing Brian back from the dead a few episodes down the line for a massive ratings boost.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its a stunt no way they kill him permanently, it'l be just like the Kenny situation.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    RIP
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    If they can bring back James Woods, I'm pretty sure Brian can come back too.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They're either trolling or trying to end the Family Guy series.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 16, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.