The Student Room Group

Business and Management Applicants 2014

I'm yet to find a thread of this kind so I thought I'd set one up :smile: If this thread already exists let me know! Where are you applying to people?
---
Here's the Business Connect/Stalking Page - you'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm at college doing the BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 in Business and my grades last year were D*D* , I'm hoping for an overall grade of D*D*D*

I have started my UCAS application and almost finished my personal statement.

I want to apply for:
Brunel University - firm choice if I get an offer
University of Essex - insurance choice if I get an offer
Nottingham Trent University
University of Portsmouth
Middlesex University - firm choice if I don't get an offer from Brunel
Reply 2
Reply 3
Brunel
Kent
Westminister
Roehampton
Middlesex

:frown: scared
Reply 4
I'm studying at Westminster Kingsway College - they have a fantastic support team for anyone on a FdA or BA course. I'm doing an FdA this year and I find it excellent - well above my expectations xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
So, who's applying for business and management for 2014 entry? Exciting times!

Don't forget to have a look at the forum for your specific uni too :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by smartie94

I am applying for International Business Management.
I haven't actually applied yet (Re-applying).
The universities I am applying to are Roehampton, York St John, Nottingham Trent, Northumbria and either Cardiff Met or Southampton Solent
Reply 8
Newcastle
Surrey
Brighton
Kent
Reading

I haven't applied yet, still struggling to make a final choice on the universities and working on the personal statement.
Just wondering where everyone has applied and what grades you're predicted! Has anyone got any offers yet???
Reply 10
I applied around 3 weeks ago and have offers from Kent, Leeds and Nottingham so far :biggrin: still waiting on a reply from Manchester and Loughborough. What about you?
Reply 11
Hopefully sending mine off in the coming weeks! Predicted ABBC, applying to Sussex, Kent, Queen Mary's, Reading and Portsmouth. Good luck everyone!!
Chester and Lancaster.
I haven't sent mine off yet, but I'm applying to Bath, York, Warwick, Loughbourough and Exeter. To be honest I only really want to go to Bath!
Reply 14
Reply 15
Newcastle
Northumbria x2
Sunderland
Leeds Met
Reply 16
I'm applying to:

Kings College
Cardiff (got an offer)
Birmingham (got an offer)
Royal Holloway (got an offer)
Reply 17
Manchester Met
Huddersfield
Oxford Brookes
Lincoln
York St John

Offers from the first 3!
Reply 18
Bath,Strathclyde,Reading,Cardiff,Lancaster.I dont have an offer yet
Reply 19
Has anyone gone for the NOVUS business management course? I have heard that there will be an assessment centre in February with the companies that provide the jobs - has anyone got a place on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending