The Student Room Group

EPQ Title ideas

I want to do EPQ but i have no idea what i want to do it on. I'm very interested in doing economics at uni but for my EPQ i want to make an artifact because i love art as a hobby. i'm trying to find a way to combine the 2
I was thinking of making a dress out of recycled materials since i'm passionate about caring for the environment but i have no idea what title to use.
I don't even know if I should do EPQ. I'd be grateful for any help or advice from anyone.
Thanks
Reply 1
Hey! I did the EPQ and it's a bit of a pain while you're doing it but in my opinion, its a very valuable qualification and unis love it. I did an essay so I don't really know much about artefacts but a lot of the teachers at my college said that it's a lot harder to get a high grade when doing an artefact unless you do some sort of art/drama/music subject at college. Some people in my EPQ group wanted to do economics at university and so did their EPQ on how the London Olympic Games financially impacted Britain. Hope this was helpful!
If really suggest doing an economics EPQ if that's what you want to do at uni. It will allow you to demonstrate to unis that you are genuinely interested in economics, and that you have an aptitude for it, which is especially important if you're not doing economics A level.

There's no reason why you can't continue art as a hobby - it's just that you'll be better off doing economics EPQ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest