The Student Room Group

Met a great guy, what does he want?

Met a REALLY great guy on holiday, we really clicked and have stayed in touch after the holiday via social networking sites and texting. He made the first move in getting in touch etc and has seemed really keen and has made a point of saying he wants to see me again.

Thing is, I've had a really bad experience when it comes to men and I'm not looking for a friend with benefits. His texts make it sound like he's interested but I'm scared he's only after one thing and I don't think I'd be willing to dedicate so much time and effort to have a FWB.

I don't know how to go about finding out what he wants :/ I know the obvious would be "just ask him" or "be straight with him, tell him what you want". I know that's the obvious answer but it's easier said than done and I don't want to just come out with it randomly.

I don't know what to do! Anyone know how I can make this progress to a point were I can find out maybe what he wants?

Sorry if I've answered my own question or contradicted myself, I'm just confused having never been in this situation I guess I just need other answers to give me a little push or something.. Anyone ever been in this situation?

All replies appreciated x
Reply 1
Mention other girls in front of him, or mention another guy being really nice to you etc.. Just see if how he reacts, if he cares or not. I'm just trying to be helpful haha, I really have no idea what to do, but I've seen my friends confront their guys with unknown intentions and that was the best way. :smile:
Just go along with it until he makes his motives clear.
Reply 3
he wants them sugar walls
Meet up and see how it goes. Then it should soon become obvious whether he just wants the V or a serious relationship.
Reply 5
Thanks for the replies :smile: I'll probably meet up with him and just see how it goes... Fingers crossed he isn't only after one thing! x

Quick Reply

Latest