The Student Room Group

Ladies/Gentlemen - Can you easily tell the difference between flirting & friendliness

Poll

Can you?

???
Yeah.
It's blatently obvious when other people are involved, but for me? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Reply 3
I assume all girls are flirting and all men are being friendly... so no. Never.
No, I really can't.

Whenever I've thought a guy was flirting with me, it turns out he was just being friendly. I think. Or not.

Seriously I don't have a clue. Guys are just too confusing.
Reply 5
If a women is flirting with someone else then yes. If she is flirting with me then no.
Reply 6
depends on the man. with some guys I can tell they are trying to flirt or that they like me, with others it's a mystery
I used to always use the winky face for the banter all the time, and I like making jokes aha, but then I found out that girls think Im flirting soooo I've probs messed with a few girl's heads by accident :s-smilie:
Im rubbish at it, I think it would have to be very full on for me to realise they were flirting. Then i'd probably just get embarassed!
Reply 9
80% of guys on here should be clicking "no."
I assume anyone who talks to me is flirting. Aren't they?
Original post by The Angry Stoic
I assume anyone who talks to me is flirting. Aren't they?

This.
I can tell straight away when guys are flirting with me, but when women do it, not so much ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by sr90
It's blatently obvious when other people are involved, but for me? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

This ^
I'm so good when it comes to spotting flirting in others as well. When it comes to girls flirting with me I have NO clue.
I can't. I'm so unobservant I don't pick up on subtleties.
I can't for the life of me tell.

People often accuse me of flirting, but I honestly have never tried to in my life. I wouldn't know how.

Once I actually went on two 'dates' with a guy (to a restaurant, no less) before actually realizing he considered them dates. :rofl: I'm seriously so bad.
Reply 16
I just assume it doesn't happen.
Reply 17
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
No, I really can't.

Whenever I've thought a guy was flirting with me, it turns out he was just being friendly. I think. Or not.

Seriously I don't have a clue. Guys are just too confusing.

Pot, kettle, black :tongue:
No, I cannot. :lol: I thought I could more or less tell until someone informed me that arguing with me about if cheesecake was a pudding or a cake was his way of flirting with me :colonhash: It's a serious matter and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending