I love you!

That's what i got as well.

AND you!
Reply 61
Aceofspades2345
I love you!

AND you!

Steady now...
Has anyone found a copy of the paper yet?
Reply 63
no.1toonfan

Yep. There was one on the table in the exam hall. :rolleyes:
Reply 64
What did we think of that ? I found it quite hard to be honest but thats maybe cause im one of those ppl that has to put an answer for everything! I left the whole X-ray spectrum 6 marker blank! and a few others probs 15 marks or so which if i had more time i may have been able to do! I dunno wat i got but id be suprised if i got less that 40% so would that mean I definitely got a C?
Reply 65
no.1toonfan

Yes i have it, what do you want to know?
Maya
Yes i have it, what do you want to know?

The questions so we can work out what score we got?

Could you scan it and upload it?
Reply 67
yes an uploaded paper would be really good
thought it was ok only but i didnt like woz 1A cos i cudn't remember alpha and beta decay :colondollar:
Reply 68
how many alpha and how many beta was it . i put 2 alpha , and 4 beta???
Reply 69
lennon=god
how many alpha and how many beta was it . i put 2 alpha , and 4 beta???

Bingo. :smile:
Muffin Man
Bingo. :smile:

Hehe, I messed that question up too. I put 1 alpha and 4 beta.. maybe I'll get 1/2 marks if I'm lucky..
Reply 71
I don't have a scanner but my teacher making a .pdf by next week.
Reply 72
got something right then! Whats that 4 marks? wooooo 4% comon only another 50 odd for an A !
Reply 73
Think it was question 1 aswell, got something like 96 or 9.6 does that ring a bell?
Reply 74
eerrr can't remember think i got 96 for percentage of nuclei remaining, but u wud do well to mess up that q since the part before was a show for a the decay constant
Reply 75
N/N0 = e^(-Lt)
L = 0.026, t = 90
N/N0 = e^(-2.34) = 0.096 = 9.6%
Reply 76
yay still thats another 2 marks or so :smile: if you only need like 50 odd i must have got 7 at least on first page! But it went a little downhill from then on. Im a little annoyed nothing about SNF really came up or did it and i just didnt notice it? I think something did but was only a very small question
Reply 77
lennon=god
yay still thats another 2 marks or so :smile: if you only need like 50 odd i must have got 7 at least on first page! But it went a little downhill from then on. Im a little annoyed nothing about SNF really came up or did it and i just didnt notice it? I think something did but was only a very small question

There was a six marker about nuclear forces (split into three questions).
Reply 78
oh *******s, i thought that was, why were there more neutrons than protons in one of those questions?? Oh yeh in heavy ones, think i anwered the other two but not sure i would have got it all right now if they were entirely on SNF
Reply 79
lennon=god
oh *******s, i thought that was, why were there more neutrons than protons in one of those questions?? Oh yeh in heavy ones, think i anwered the other two but not sure i would have got it all right now if they were entirely on SNF

They weren't all on the strong nuclear force. I think the last part was. And I think could also have brought it into the first part.

Latest