The Student Room Group

Three Signal - Guildford/Basingstoke Area?

I'm thinking of moving over to a SIM only deal with Three as they seem to be offering by far the best deals, but I'm just a little worried about the signal quality?

I'm on EE at the moment, and have very good coverage in Basingstoke and Guildford (pretty much the only two places I spend much time at the moment), so don't want to move over to Three if I'll run into issues with the coverage?

So is anyone here on three in either of these areas? If so, how good is the coverage? :smile:
Original post by Dan1909
I'm thinking of moving over to a SIM only deal with Three as they seem to be offering by far the best deals, but I'm just a little worried about the signal quality?

I'm on EE at the moment, and have very good coverage in Basingstoke and Guildford (pretty much the only two places I spend much time at the moment), so don't want to move over to Three if I'll run into issues with the coverage?

So is anyone here on three in either of these areas? If so, how good is the coverage? :smile:

I frequent Guildford.

Three coverage is great here (hit 19mbps once, consistently above 10), don't know about Basingstoke however.
(edited 10 years ago)
Basingstoke has good coverage outside I never see the 2g it's alway 3g or H+ depending on weather but see H+ a lot more and I'm on a contract in basingstoke....superfast network....no problem in basingstoke! and unlimited Internet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending