The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Failed module, back to Uni in a couple of weeks, what now?

So basically I've failed 1 out of 4 of my modules this year (1st year), a module I happen to be horrific at. So I had to resit both the essay and the exam over the summer. Originally I had only failed the essay by 2 marks but in my second attempt I just couldn't do it, so I didn't submit it. When it came to my exam I was actually ill and had to go to hospital so didn't make it to the exam either. Now when I check my results page it just tells me that I have 2 non submissions but it doesn't tell me what I need to do. I'm guessing the two options are either to repeat the module this academic year without moving on to my second year or do the module alongside my second year modules. I know that I should really contact someone to find out but I was wondering if anyone on here knew anything about this? Uni starts in 2 weeks and I find it odd that I haven't received any information on the matter.

Thanks.
You need to contact the university and sort things out; they've probably assumed you can't be *****!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Did not read OP. It means you will find it hard to get a first so it means you will not get a good job
Original post by snailsareslimy
You need to contact the university and sort things out; they've probably assumed you can't be *****!

Hmm they have sent me stuff in relation to the second year though. But yeah, I will make contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending