Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bikinis/Swimsuits

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Majorca on July 1st, but I want a swimsuit/bikini that's got some decent support. I'm a 32E and a size 12 and finding it very difficult to find swimwear that can support my chest but doesn't cost the earth! Any ideas?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know myself but I've heard bravissimo is very good
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try these ones... I know they say "shape enhancing", but they're actually designed to provide support too. They're a good price aswell.

http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=G30&p=144&o=2
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Someone with the same problem as me! I have spent absolutely ages to find one to fit me and finally got something at the weekend. I was not going to pay £50 for a bikini at bravissimo!
    Im same as you but a 32ff and i foind that a size 22 (i know, sounds huge!) halterneck bikini would fit me, managed to get one in bhs. Evans do 22 tops too but then the bottoms dont fit me cos im a 12. Bhs have some good ones, i got a chocolate brown halterneck one. Hope you find something!

(M+S might do some in their dd-g range soon, havent got them out at the mo though)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    im having this problem to - need a 28G bikini top and size 8 bottoms
    anyone know of any shops dont fancy buying online
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    there are a few shops in major citys can't remember which ones though, bravissimo shops.. http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo...language=en-GB that link has all the locations on.
    figleaves is a good website as well.
    I find it hard to find a cheap one though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34D and I found figleaves.com was the best bet in terms of comfort and style

EDIT: You'll defo turn heads on the beach with these styles lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Next is pretty good though!

Its annoying trying to find bikinis, they always have small tops and big bottoms left!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goody2shoes88)
    Next is pretty good though!

Its annoying trying to find bikinis, they always have small tops and big bottoms left!
    Whenever I've gone to Next you couldn't mix and match the tops and bottoms. I always had to buy two sets which was annoying.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 21, 2006
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.