The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Is it worth me applying with these grades ?!

Hello everyone !

I'm currently on a gap year as I changed my mind (last minute) on the university i wanted to go to and the course I wanted to do.

I would like to apply to Queen Mary university to do law

BUT

I have A* A B - not the AAA they specify, is it worth me applying or should i save the option for another more realistic university ?

Original post by missblonde95
Hello everyone !

I'm currently on a gap year as I changed my mind (last minute) on the university i wanted to go to and the course I wanted to do.

BUT

I have A* A B - not the AAA they specify, is it worth me applying or should i save the option for another more realistic university ?

Hey :smile:

First of all congratulations! QMUL Law requirements are steep but it's very probable that you could get a place. I've heard of students getting in with AAB. The A* will almost certainly help your chances.

Good Luck :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by missblonde95
Hello everyone !

BUT

If you tried to call them up during clearing.........you'd probably have gotten a place.
They are very accepting, AAB is the lowest I have heard of.
Reply 3
Yes, Call them. Dont worry about clearing being over if it is. (Im not sure how that works)

Your grades will most probably be fine, and a good friend of mine got into uni by literally phoning and asking if they had a place available for the course he wanted to study ONE WEEK before uni began.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending